4-Together

:) read my new book Freeze. on my page

"As long as we're together, it's fun right?"

LUCY'S POV

"I want to spend a day with you, you know, to reunite our friendship." I suggested slightly embarrassed. I was still hugging him, I admit, I miss his Horan Hugs. It was the best hugs I have ever recieved from a guy, well actually the only hugs I have recieved from a guy.

"Of course. I've always dreamed for this this day to come." His arms released a little but but that just made me grip on him more. He chuckled lightly and I grinned against his chest.

I finally let go of him and looked at him. I smiled ad he smiled back. Slowly, his head started getting closer to me, his lips connecting with my forehead. I closed my eyes as I remembered the feeling I felt ever since he did this when we were in 7th grade.

I don't have the "special" feelings for him, he's my best friend who kisses my forehead to comfort me. "Where should we go?" He mumbled against my forehead. I shrugged my shoulders. "Ice cream?"

I thought for a moment and imagined other peoples perspectives, they might think were a couple, but that scared me. I only think of Niall as a brother, nothing less.

"Ice cream," I pulled my forehead out and smiled at him. I grabbed his hand and started walking to the Ice Cream shop.

ZAYN'S POV

The bell rung and first day of school wasn't actually so bad. I met a new guy, but being the stupid me, I forgot his name... I know it started with a L but I just couldn't remember.

I'm picking you up. We still have to talk. -Doniya *.*

I frowned. She was still mad at me. But at least she was going to talk to me still. Like I said, I can't risk another sister not talking to me. I can't imagine how Safaa would be when she finds out.

Okay, I'm just outside the school. -Zayn

I sighed while grabbing my earphones out to listen to some music. I plugged it in my phone and pressed shuffle. The A Team by Ed Sheeran started playing. I leaned against the brick wall until someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned to my right and saw a guy with curly hair... I never really seen a guy with curly hair, only if it's an afro. "Um, hey?" I said, more like asking. "You new here?" He asked. I nodded. He had a british accent too, but doesn't sound like the one I have.

"Are you?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "No, why would you think that?" I was immediately embarrassed and I just don't know what to do.

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered looking like an idiot. He just stared at me and that made me feel uncomfortable.

After a few more seconds of awkward stares, he spoke up. "I'm Harry," he extended his arm for me to shake. "Zayn," I grabbed his hand firmly, giving a steady shake.

"Did you come from England?" I nodded. He raised his eyebrow at me, signaling me to say which part. "Bradford," he smiled a bit and I did too, not to be rude.

"I'm from Holmes Chapel," he stated. "Small town?" I chuckled. "Yeah," he was fully smiling now, dimple showing on both cheeks.

I heard a car honk, I turned and so did Harry. "That's my sister, Gemma. Nice to meet you Zayn," he waved and entered his car.

Another car honked and I saw Doniya. I ran to her car and opened the door. "Hi," I greeted. "Hey," she locked the doors and started driving.

"Why did you get a tattoo?" She asked gently, but I knew she was holding her anger and I don't blame her. I sighed, she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.