VII

It was Monday morning, and (m/n) was sitting down at his kitchen table, half empty bowl of cereal in front of him. Glazed eyes dazed off into space, one hand repeatedly lifting a spoon to his face, the other loosely holding on to his phone.

His thumb scrolled aimlessly across the screen. His eyes shifted casually to the dimly glowing device, and clicked on his messages. His fingers shifted to type a sentence on the screen.

Me
It's too goddamn early

spicynoodleboi
Then why tf r u texting me

Me
Idk

spicynoodleboi
Fuck off

Me
K then see u later

(m/n) lifted another spoonful of cereal to his mouth. He shut off his phone, and layed it flat on the table.

Yesterday after the random eating dinner encounter with the blonde, they ended up talking even more, all the way to (m/n)'s bus stop.

Even though the conversation was mostly (m/n) asking dumb questions and subtly flirting and Katsuki roasting him, they were able to somehow get along.

Before his bus arrived (m/n) managed to boldly ask for the explosive boy's number, and after a few angry denials he was able to persuade Katsuki for it. After exchanging contact information and waving goodbye, they parted ways.

(m/n)'s eyelids blinked back into present time, and checked the time on the clock hanging on the wall.

Rising lazily from his seat, he walked towards the front door. Straighting out his standard black and yellow school uniform and slipping on a pair of (f/c) converse, he searched around for his backpack.

Noticing he left it in the kitchen, he let out a tired groan and retrieved it. Then he finally left the house, speed walking to the station.

Trying to avoid bumping into people on his way there, he pulled out his phone. Then searching the bottomless pit that was his pocket he pulled out a tangled pair of ear buds.

(m/n) detangled the knotted white chords and let out a little whoop of victory.  Plugging them into his cellular device and chosing a random song, he started to rush faster towards the already crowded station.

He made it just in time before the metal doors started to slowly close shut. He hurriedly made his way over to a vacant seat by the window and sat down.

He flipped his backpack around so it on his lap. Tugging it closer to his chest he observed the car around him, trying to spot the easily angered blonde.

Further down on the opposite side of the train car stood Bakugou, pants sagging and shoulders slouched. As if feeling (m/n)'s stare on him, he turned his head and made eye contact.

A frown crossed his face, and he nodded his head up, signaling he understood the message (m/n) was trying to convey.

He gradually made his way over to the sitting boy, taking his time. He gripped one of the over head rails, muscular form leaning slightly over (m/n).

"Good morning Katsuki- kun!"

"Shaddup loser, it's too fuckin' early to hear your annoying ass voice."

~~~~~~~~
Thoughts?
This chapter was originally longer, but I just felt like splitting it in two.

Until next time~!