08

I felt it.

As soon as I stepped into the school's hallway I felt it.

The stares from everyone.

It's like they we eyeing my every move.

I should be used to this it's not the first time they stare at me.

But this time it was for a different reason.

Kissing Ed at the party.

Everyone knows about, but why is it such a big deal?

I mean he has a girlfriend but it was just a stupid game. But knowing these kids they make the biggest deal out of the simplest things.

My hands start to sweat so I wipe them on my jeans then pull the sleeves of hoodie down. I don't know when I'll be comfortable to wear short sleeves.

I find my first class for the day sitting at the back of the class like the loner I am. I was anxious to see Ed.

Would he still talk to me or would he act awkward because we kissed?

I don't want things to be ackward because he's the basically the only friend I have here.

I just called him my friend!

••

Class ended for lunch but I didn't see Ed in class so I thought he didn't come to school today. I felt like I was thinking about him too much and I don't want to get too attached to him.

He's a really nice guy but the last thing I want is for him to find out certain things about me. I can't help to think that Emma hasn't told him about me.

Because if she did she did he would have talked to me.

I take a cheese sandwich from the lunch lady with a bottle of water then sat at a table while I pick at it. I never really eat much of my lunch at school. There's nothing wrong with the food though I just never finish it.

My table was soon occupied by someone else making me think this person has lost their freaking mind to come sit at this table. No one ever sits with me just Ed.

"Hey you're Riley Hewett right?" A girl with dark skin, curly short hair and hazel eyes asked. She was like really beautiful.

"Yeah and you are?" My face was creased in confusion as to why she's asking. I mean almost everyone here knows me.

"I'm Bethany, I just want to say you don't have to pay attention to all the stares people are giving you or the nickname they gave you because you're one of kind," she ended her little speech smiling.

I didn't know what to say because no one has ever been so nice to me.

"Oh my gosh that was really sweet," my cheeks felt like they were on fire right now. I placed my hands on my cheeks to hide it.

"I've been a victim of bullying so know what it's like," her shoulders slouched in sadness.

Why would anyone bully someone so beautiful, someone who just made my day.

She was about to leave but I stopped her, "you can stay if you want."

She smiles lightly sitting down.

Apart form Ed I think I found a new friend.

Is there anything you guys want in the next chapter?

Also thank you guys so much for 100+followers and thank you for reading this book even tho it sucks LMAO

Song: I miss the old u by Blackbear (explicit)

Sheerio Tits ❤