Don't Choke

"HONEY YOUR LATE!" My mom shouted from down the stairs. Today was a huge day for me. I had a chance to perform in front of an agent who works for one of the biggest record labels in LA. Of course I didn't think I stood a chance against that bitch Brittany. God I hated her. I've been stuck at the same school as her for WAY to long. Luckily I had the support of my best friends Iris, Jullie, Symone, Hannah and of course my girl Margrette. They've been with me through thick and thin. I ran into my closet and threw on a blue dress with roses, put my hair in a high pony tail and ran downstairs. "Morning mom. Sorry I'm late". She gave me a kiss on the head and told me to hurry to the car. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I put my earphones on and I started to listen to the song I was performing with; Someone like you by Adele. 20 mins later I was at the front doors of my school. I walked in threw my bag in my locker and ran to the auditorium, where my principle, music teacher, and the agent were all sitting in the front row. I guess I was pretty late considering Brittney was sitting next to them looking pretty pleased with herself. "Ah there she is," my principle said. "Are you ready Cali?" my music teacher added. I nodded my head and ran onto the stage. I gave the pianist a signal, and began to sing my little heart out. The agent began writing his notes, as I felt myself realizing, this was definitely a huge deal now.

*SORRY I KNOW THIS IS SHORT! THERE WILL BE MORE NEXT CHAPTER!*