Will You Be Mine?

I woke up at about 9:30, to the sound of the water running in the shower. I was so sleepy I almost forgot Ivan had stayed over again. I got up, put on a pair of jean shorts and my sweater that said #LAPier. Ivan walked into the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I wanted to die. I noticed a huge smile come across his face. "I like that sweater." He said while blushing. We both giggled and I started to make some pancakes. I set them out on the table and Ivan licked his lips. I'll admit: HUGE turn on when guys do that. Ivan went back into the bathroom and changed back into his clothes. "I thought maybe you'd like to come meet some of my friends today." He said putting his arm around my shoulders. "Wait.. your gonna take me to meet Team 10?!" He nodded and smiled. I hugged him so tightly I could feel his heart beating. We hopped in his car, and drove to the Team 10 house. Tessa, Erika, Jake, Chance, Anthony, Nick, Emilio and all the others were there to greet us. I gave each of them a big hug. We all walked into the living room and just started laughing and having fun with each other. Awhile later, Ivan stood up. "Um guys, I have something I wanna say." Everyone looked at him. He walked over to me, took my hands and began to say the sweetest thing I had ever heard in my life. "Cali, since I met you that day on the plane, I knew you were special. Your sweet, funny, cute and I just couldn't imagine a day without you in it. What I'm trying to say is," everyone leaned in, "Will you be my girlfriend Cali?" I stood up in silence for a minute. Then I jumped up into his arms and shouted "Yes! Yes I will!" Everyone said awww and clapped for us. Ivan ran his fingers through my hair till he reached my cheek, and pulled me in for the most passionate kiss of my life. I. Me. The girl who could only ever dream of not only becoming a huge artist in LA, but meeting the Martinez twins, was now dating one. "I love you. So much." Ivan said staring into me eyes. "Ivan Martinez. I love you. So much too." He pulled me in for another kiss. Looks like I finally found my Prince Charming.

*I KNOW THIS IS SHORT TO! THERE WILL BE MORE TOMORROW!*