Back Home

"Guys we really need to find a place to film." Jake said sounding extremely stressed out. "I have an idea. I'm surprising you all with a trip to Toronto! I found a place we can film there." Everyone was extremely excited and relieved. "You'll get to meet my family baby." I said looking over at Ivan. "We can tell them about the wedding!" He said with excitement. He walked over to me and kissed me. "Now y'all gotta pack because we're leaving soon." I said and everyone ran upstairs. We left for the airport about 20 mins later. Me and Ivan had an Uber of our own this time. I placed my hand into his and put my head down on his shoulder. "Every time I look at you, I just always think about how much I love you. And how lucky I am to have you." Ivan said looking down at me. "I do the same every time I look at you too baby." I responded with a smile. He leaned down and kissed me.

A few hours later we were landed in Toronto. Hannah and Symone were there to greet us. Anthony ran over to Hannah and she jumped into his arms and kissed him. Emilio and Symone ran to each other as if they hadn't seen each other in 10 years. "I missed you so much princess." Emilio said placing his hand on Symones cheek. "I've missed you too." Emilio bent down and kissed her. Everyone left with Hannah and Symone to the hotel. Me and Ivan decided to go to my old home. I unlocked the door and walked in. "HONEY!" My mom shouted. She ran over and hugged me. "Oh my god mom I've missed you." I said. "And who is this handsome young man?" She said looking over at Ivan. "This is my fiancé mom." I said hoping she'd approve. "And where is my invite to the wedding?!" She said making us all laugh. "Well mom I was wondering the hotel I had booked was full and everyone else got in. Can me and Ivan stay here?" I asked. "Of course honey just no funny business!" She said and giggled. Me and Ivan walked upstairs. "Cute room." He said with a smile. "It's more complete with you in it." I said walking over and kissing him. Now that I had him here, it really felt like home.

*SORRY THIS IS SHORT! MORE NEXT CHAPTER!*