Eternal Awkwardness

"All of you look so tasty~"

"Mario! Do something!" Luigi shouted. Mario rushed toward Rumia and took out his trusty hammer and raised it and brought down right on Rumia...'s barrier. The sudden impact caused Mario to violently vibrate, Rumia grabbed Mario's neck and opened her mouth to feast on the red plumber. But Mokou delivered a swift, hard kick to Rumia's head knocking her back and dropping Mario.

"Thanks," Mario said, "That girl is a lot stronger than she looks."

"Well she's not strong enough," Mokou replied, "I'll take her out."

"Ugh... damn.." Rumia said recovering, before she got up Mokou managed to get behind Rumia and put her into a chokehold, restricting her movement. As Rumia struggled to break free, she started to feel fuzzy...

Her surroundings started to go dark(I mean she's always surrounded by darkness but you hopefully know what I mean).

Dark... darker... yet darker.

Until, Rumia collapsed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! You killed her!" Luigi shouted.

"She's not dead," Mokou replied, "She's just unconscious. Besides, wasn't she just trying to kill you a few minutes ago?" Mokou asked.

"Ermmm..." Luigi down at his bleeding arm, he had forgot about it and it started to hurt again.

"Owwwww, I need to do something about this wound..." Luigi said.

"You're right Luigi," Mario said, "Mokou is there any form of hospital around?" Mario asked.

"Well... Eientei could be open at this time... we could travel over there and you guys could stay for the night. Mokou replied.

2am, Mokou, Mario and Luigi are traveling to Eientei.

A defeated and unconscious Rumia lay on the grass of the forest. A ghastly creature floated over Rumia it's glowing blue eyes glistened in the night, it had a red growth beard thing and a white mane on it's head, aside from those features it was completely black.

"Poor child," it said, "You look lost, and tired, and unconscious. Well if you are like this you may enjoy your nightmare I will dawn upon you"

(A nightmare about... I don't know... a giant blob eating her, or something like that.)

Darkrai, looked disgusted from what he was viewing from Rumia's nightmare. But then Rumia shot up and started screaming in terror.

"Good morning child." Darkrai said to Rumia.

"That was an awful dream!" Rumia said neglecting Darkrai.

"That was a nightmare," Darkrai said, "I also heard that you, Rumia are obsessed with the consumption of humans."

"Well... I do eat humans... but why are you asking me this?" Rumia questioned.

"I have a proposal to make."

"You're going to marry me?" Rumia said, blushing slightly.

"N-no. Let's make a deal, I'll make the human's in the village fall into a nightmare and you can feast on them all you want." Darkrai said.