Chapter Three

"Remove his hood

            "Remove his hood." Lady Stark said as I sharpened my blade whip. "On that eve, the captive Imp down-wards from his horse did limp, no more would he preen and primp, in garb of red and gold."  Marillion sang as one of the knights walked Tyrion down the hill. "This isn't the Kingsroad. You said we were riding for Winterfell." He said looking around. "I did... often and loudly." Lady Stark told him, I wrapped my whip around and clipped it to my pants. "Very wise. They'll be out in droves, looking for me in the wrong place. Word's probably gotten to my father by now. He'll be offering a handsome reward. Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts." He said looking from the man that offered him is room to me. I looked up at him for a moment before pulling out a brown and gold dagger and starting to sharpen it. "Would you be so good as to untie me?" "And why would I do that?" She said he started looking around. "Why not? Am I going to run? The hill tribes would kill me for my boots. Unless a Shadowcat ate me first." He said and I sighed. "Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns." Lady Stark said. "Ah... the Eastern Road. We're going to The Vale. You're taking me to your sister's to answer for my imagined crimes. Tell me, Lady Stark. When was the last time you saw your sister?" He said curiously enough and I looked up at them. "Five years ago." She said annoyingly. "She's changed. She was always a bit touched, but now... you might as well kill me here." Tyrion said. "I am not a murderer, Lannister." Lady Stark said simply. "Neither am I! I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life!" "The dagger found!-" "What sort of imbecile arms an assassin with his own blade?" "Should I gag him?" "Why? Am I starting to make sense?" Then we were attacked, a sling shot full of rocks hits Marillion. "My Lady, this way." The old man said getting Lady Stark to cover while I drew my sword. I was quick to slice one of their throats while blocking an attack from behind me by blocking it behind my back with my sword taking out one of my daggers I turned around and slit his throat. I killed about three more before they were all dead. "Rodrik?" "I'll be fine, my Lady. There's no need to bloody yourself." He said as I kneeled down, my leather pants rubbing together as I did. "Your first?" The man asked Tyrion and he nodded. "You need a woman. Nothing like a woman after a fight." The man said looking at both Lady Stark and I, I smirked and sheathed my sword and dagger as I if I heard nothing and walked up to Nadia, my horse. "Good girl." I said quietly and she neighed making me smile. "Well, I'm willing if she is." Tyrion said making both of them laugh.

                                I pulled on Nadia's reigns to make her stop moving as the Knights of the Vale came riding towards us. "You're far from home, Lady Stark." One of the knights say. "To whom do I speak?" "Ser Vardis Egen, Knight of The Vale. Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit?" H e said. "There was no time to send word." Lady Stark said. She was proud and being proud could get you killed. I sighed and listened to the exchange of words. "May I ask, my Lady, why he is with you?" He said looking at Tyrion."That's why there was no time. He is my prisoner." She said simply. "He doesn't look like a prisoner." He said noting Tyrion was no longer tied up and was not blind folded. "My sister will decide what he looks like." "Yes, my Lady. She will at that." He said letting them through. "The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable." I heard Tyrion say from behind me. "Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes... I'll impregnate the bitch." Bronn said. " Oh, I like you." Tyrion said as they rode to the Vale.

" Tyrion said as they rode to the Vale