Chapter Five

"Will you shut up? There's hill tribes all around here." I heard and I looked up in the direction of the trail they had left. If they were going to hide, they weren't doing a very good job at it. " If I'm going to die, it may as well be with a song in my heart." Tyrion said as I stood up and started walking towards them. "I should just take your food and leave you here. Eh? What would you do then?" Bronn said as I came closer to the conversation. "Starve, most likely." "You don't think I'd do it, do you?" Bronn said stopping in his track. "What do you want, Bronn? Gold? Woman? Gold and women?" "I want you both to shut the fuck up but the more I follow you two the less likely it seems." I said walking between the two. "I knew she'd follow us." "No you didn't." I said continuing to walk. "Stick with me and you'll have them all, for as long as I'm around and not for a moment longer. But you knew that. That is why you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor." Fair enough. But don't go looking for me to bend the knee and "My Lord" you every time you take a shit. I'm not your toady and I'm not your friend." Though I would treasure your friendship. I'm mainly interested in your facility with murder, and if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out, remember this: Whatever their price, I'll beat it. I like living." He said and they started to follow me.

                   Slaver's Bay

Tahlia's Dream

               "I was once the most mystical man in all of Pyra Dame." He explained to the few men that road with him. "But when the royals betrayed me they made a mistake, my curse made each of them pay, but one little girl got away." He said as the road through the punishment area. "Little Tahlia beware, I'm awake."

                  I woke up to the sounds of twigs snapping, and I grabbed my sword. "Bronn." I said moving his shoulder and he jolted awake. "Seven hells." He said jumping. "Tyrion. Tyrion. Tyrion." Bronn said finally kicking him to wake him up. He finally woke up and jumped up when hearing the hill tribes come closer. "Come, share our fire. Help yourselves to our goat." He said motioning to the fire. " When you meet your Gods, you tell them Shagga Son of Dolf of the Stone Crows sent you." The large man said walking towards him. "I am Tyrion son of Tywin of Clan Lannister." Tyrion said. "How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?" Shagga said. I watched them. " In my own bed, at the age of 80 with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock." He said making them all laugh, I just smiled a bit and nodded my head. "Take the half man. He can dance for the children. Kill the other two." Shagga said and my whip made a clank as it hit the ground. "No no no no no!" Tyrion said grabbing my wrist stopping me. "My, my House is rich and powerful. If you see us through these mountains, my father will shower you with gold." He said. "We have no use for a half man's promises." "Half a man maybe, but at least I have the courage to face my enemies. What do the Stone Crows do? Hide behind rocks and shiver when the knights of the Vale ride by? Are those the best weapons you could steal? Good enough for killing sheep, if the sheep don't fight back. Lannister smiths shit better steel." He said earning a scratch from Shagga's axe. "You think you can win us over with your trinkets?" "That trinket is worth more than everything your tribe owns. But if you help us, Shagga Son of Dolf, I will not give you trinkets. I will give you this." Tyrion made a gesture for the Vale. "What is "this"?" "The Vale of Arryn. The Lords of the Vale have always spat upon the hill tribes. The Lords of the Vale want me dead. I believe it is time for new Lords of the Vale." Said, I collected my whip and clipped it back to my pants. "You've got sensitive ears." Bronn said, I looked up at him. "Thanks." I said tightening my sword belt. "I've never met a girl who could fight like you." He said as they began to walk. "Where'd you learn it?" He asked. "I spent some time in Dorne before coming here." I told him. "Ah... So you're Dornish then?" He said making me smile. "Not quite." I said. He nodded and we continued to follow beside Tyrion.