Flashback

My guards closed the doors to the throne room, I turned around as they slammed shut. He wore my crown as if he thought he deserved it. "How many more must die before you are satisfied." I said making him turn around and face me. "He was guilty. He confessed his crimes. You heard him as well as I." "His only crime was to defy you." I snapped at him, he set his glass down and began to walk towards me. "Why are you defending him? He was sworn foe of Pyra Dame, you know this." He said sighing. "Is there any wonder he wanted you dead. You who persecute his kind day after day, year after year-" "I will hear no more of this Tahlia." "Because you are an arrogant fool. You are deaf and blind to the very needs of the people you profess to serve and protect." I said and he began to walk angrily towards me. "My people will tolerate it no longer-"  "That's enough-" "They are rising up against you!" I said before straightening back up. "From this day forward, I do not know you. From this day forward, I disown you." I said and began to walk away. "YOU WILL GO TO YOUR CHANBERS!" He yelled making me stop and claw my nails against the hard wood door. I turned my head only slightly. "And you Markus, you will go to hell." And I left.