Chapter 9

Bay’s POV

My alarm seemed loud to my ears, I quickly hit the snooze button, groaning. "Good morning, beautiful. Time to get up." Des whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. 

I pulled the covers over my head and mumbled, "I don't understand why we're going." 

"We’re going because she invited us." 

I snorted, "Yea because she feels bad. She couldn't even bother to tell me. She's lucky I got talked into it." Destery ripped off the duvet, a cold breeze giving me goose bumps. "Give that back! It's cold as tits!!" 

Destery smirked and shook his head. What a little shit. I got enough strength to pounce on him, wrestling him a little. He finally pinned me down. "I win." He said with a grin, leaning down and kissing my nose. 

"Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuu." I said, laughing. 

"My pleasure." Des said with a smirk. Morning sex could put anyone in a better mood. ********************** 

Haley's POV. 

"Bay! Des! Stop fucking and let's go!!! We're gonna be late!" I shouted, annoyed. I understood that Bay didn't want to go, but it didn't mean she could make us late. 

"We weren't fucking. You know how long it takes me with my hair." She said, fiddling with her earring. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"We could hear you from down here. Like, what kind of sex do you guys have?!" Nathan asked with a sarcastic tone. 

I smacked him on the shoulder and Bay replied, "None of your business now lets go!" 

******************* 

Bay's POV. 

All Destery did was chuckle and started for the door. I rolled my eyes again, lacing my fingers together with his. I slipped into the back seat, glad I didn't have to sit next to Steven, for he was at his grandmothers. I wasn't really in the mood for his behavior. The morning sex glory had sort of worn off. I felt Destery slip his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I snuggled into him, relaxing a little at his touch. I loved our backseat cuddles, it always had some sort of effect on me. I started to doze off, ignoring Haley and Nate’s chatter in the front seat. I felt Des lean his head against mine, probably dozing off as well.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"BAY WAKE UP WERE HERE!" I jumped to the sound of Nathan's annoying voice, slightly having a heart attack. "What the fuck Nathan! Don't do that!" I yelled, sitting up to go punch him but he quickly shifted in his seat where I couldn‘t reach him. "Let's go were gonna be late!" 

I scowled at both of them, already annoyed. I stretched, taking my sweet time just to piss them off. 

"Babe come on don't be a child." Des said, clearly annoyed at my childish behavior, which made me even more annoyed. Great. This day was going to be fucking fabulous. We walked up the steps of the small church, surprised I wasn't burning yet, but I had to admit it was beautiful inside. I always loved the stained glass windows of a church. Inside it was echoing with chatter. Most of the seats were full so we sat in the back. I slumped in my seat, ready for this to be over. Destery leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Knock it off. I understand you're upset and mad but she's your sister and you should be happy for her. She'd be really grateful to know that you're here to support her." I couldn't help but roll my eyes. He didn't understand how hurt I was. Suddenly the music started playing and everyone stood up. I sighed and stood up along with them. Right when the doors opens I realized it was Harry singing. I looked around but I couldn't see him anywhere. As I turned my attention back to the doors I saw Kayla. She looked so gorgeous in her dress, it fit her perfectly. I realized then that tears were coming down her face. She looked so happy. I started to feel guilty. 

I shouldn't have been so mad at her, I should of been the one that helped her out with every detail, I should of been the one standing up there as her maid of honor, but I wasn't. I didn't. Tears started to form in my eyes as I silently forgave her for what she had done, but I couldn't seem to forgive myself for being so damn mad and unreasonable. I felt Destery slip his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him for comfort. Sometimes I hated that he knew me so well. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The ceremony was beautiful. I cried the whole time at every word they exchanged. I cried harder when they made it official and kissed. I'm such an emotional wreck at weddings, I could only imagine how I'm going be at my own. After that we all went to a club they had rented for the night. I was guessing with the help of Harry's parents they were able to pull this off. There was free drinks, a great DJ, and well, just renting a whole club for the whole night. When we arrived, we sat in the back corner. I scanned the crowd looking for Kayla but couldn't seem to find her. "Don't worry." Des said, pulling me out of my thoughts, "You'll get your chance. Just relax and enjoy yourself." I nodded, trying to do as he said. I looked around the club, smiling to myself. It reminded me of when Des and I started to hang out, that time we went to the club for teens. I snuggled closer to him, wishing I could go back to that time. I didn't regret anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After a couple of drinks we all headed to the dance floor to dance the night away. As we were dancing I bumped into someone. As I turned to apologize, I realized who it was. We just stoped there, staring at each other as everyone kept on dancing. Tears started to form in my eyes and so did hers. We hugged each other tightly, tears falling down our faces. After our embrace I wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. She smiled back. Without words being said, I knew she forgave me and I forgave her. Apologies unspoken but spoken in actions. We both danced the night away, all of us. Drinking, dancing, and laughing. Making memory's worth remembering. ********************************* IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE CHAPTER 8 AND CHAPTER 9!!!! THERE'S NO EXCUSES TO KEEP YOU GUYS HANGING AND IM DEEPLY SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND SUPPORTING US! YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO US! AND YOUR COMMENTS MAKE US SMILE AND OUR DAY! ~CapnGabbs 

Oh p.s. Haley is writing her OWN story! It’s a “ThatcherJoe” fanfic. If you don’t know who that sexy man is, look him up on YouTube. He’s sexy, and perfect, and, well, British! Check it out on our page. It’s called “YouTube Changed My Life.” I hope you guys love it as much as I do! <3 Fair winds readers! ;* <3