ME,MYSELF,and HIM

"Please let me go!" I screamed

"No you are never leaving!" the voice yelled back

I tried to run away but his grip got stronger as I tried to pull away. I tried kicking him in the leg but he was to powerful. At my final blow I got him where it hurts. I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I found an area with nothing but doors. I got so confused. I had no idea which door led to. I tried opening the doors one by one but neither one would not budge. I finally found a door that I was able to open. I went inside a very dark room and try to find the light switch. When I found the light switch, I was horrified to what I saw in the room.

Blood covered the walls. There was bloody knifes all over the floor. But I was most horrified to what I saw next. My father and older brother both were dead! I hoped that one of them moved an arm or something. But neither one budges. I stood there not knowing if this was a dream or reality. Then I heard him. The man was breathing very deeply and running even faster than before. I headed for the door but he was only a couple feet away. I found an open window with a ledge. I decide that was my only way out. So I started walking along and I found a ladder that lead to the roof. I start to climb the ladder when I heard someone start to call my name.

"Hanna!!" a voice called out

I look down to see a police standing on the ledge I was on. He kept calling my name over and over again. I decided to crawl back down the ladder to see what the officer wanted. When I finally got down to him he pulled me inside quickly and told me that everything was going to be alright. I began to cry when I saw my father and brother being wheeled away on stretchers. The police officer told me that they caught the man. The officer also said that the man was never going to harm me or anyone else I know or love again.