Chapter 5

After we all sat down at the dinner table and ate mrs. Greene told all of us to go upstairs and get ready for bed because of us having school tomorrow. So I was on my way back upstairs when I got stopped by Peeta again.

"Are you following me?"

"No I just had a very important question to ask you. but we must be alone."

Okay that sounds so wrong but I am so scared to know what he wants. so I decided that we would meet in my room in a hour.

So will I was waiting for the hour to go by I decide to mess around. I blast my favorite music and just start dancing and singing on the top of my lungs. in the middle of my wrecking ball dance Peeta walked in and just started laughing at me.

"Alright shows over. what did you want to talk about?" I told him

"You need to know more about this family."

"What do I need to know? I already know how awesome this family is."

"This family is not what you expected to be. there's a huge secret that you need to know in order to save your life."

To save my life. what the hell does that mean. I told myself.

"How will this information save me?"

When Peeta was about to answer Mrs. Greene barged in.

"Children its pass your bedtime. Peeta go on, get to your room and get ready."

"Yes ma'am."

"Hanna you get also. I will be back to check on you."

"Okay."

"YOU NOT ALLOWED TO SAY OK IN THIS HOUSE HOLD!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!"

I was so shocked that she screamed at me like that. I was so shocked that I could not speak. then she turned around and walked out of my room.

Maybe that is what Peeta was trying to warn me about or was something else? I don't know but I will find out tomorrow at school.

**************** Monday Morning

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

As my alarm kept going off I could not stop thinking about what happened last night. why would yell at me before she seemed so normal but now she is just a cyco!!

I finally got up and got into my uniform as I normally do for school.