Chapter 9

I could tell that he was lying by the way he was talking to me. I was serious and he was laughing.

"You're lying. I can tell." I told him.

So after that Mary, Abby, Jane, and I were walking out of school (since school just ended after me and Jayden's argument). Mrs. Greene decided to come pick me up and take me to their house. I was surprised that she didn't pick up Peeta and Katniss. When we pulled into the driveway Peeta, Hanna, Jacob, and Katniss were standing by the door. I got out of the car and headed to the door. while I was walking pass Katniss, she gave a very nasty look. I just looked back at her smiling.

When I got inside, Mr. Greene was standing by the stairs with a huge box.

"Hi Hanna. I got this for you." said Mr. Greene sounding very familiar.

I told him that I didn't want it. But he kept suggesting for me to open it. Instead of answering I just ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed and I texted Mary, Jane, and Abby to come over for a sleepover. Abby was the first to arrive.

"Hey Hanna!" Abby said excitedly.

"Hey Abby! Lets go upstairs in my room until Mary and Jane arrive."

"About that Jane can't sleepover. I don't know why."

We went upstairs and waited for Mary to get here. Mrs. Greene called us down for dinner. Abby sat by me and Peeta.

It was really awkward. Katniss was watching me eat! That's not creepy! The door bell rang and Mr. Greene went to go see who it was. while he was opening the door I was hoping it was Mary. The person at the door was definitely not Mary!

*************************************

Sorry if it took so long. My internet hasn't been working and it wouldn't let me update my story.