Chapter 6

"Hanna time for breakfast!!"

I start to head downstairs when I get stopped by Jacob holding a nerf football.

"Where are you going?" he asked me

"I am going to eat breakfast."

"Okay then. you can pass."

That was a little weird especially for an 8 yr old.

So I continue downstairs and find everyone waiting at the table for me to arrive. so I sit down and everyone starts to eat. I am sitting there with nothing on my plate while the other plates are filled with food.

" Naughty girls don't deserve a fresh cooked meal."

Naughty! when was I a naughty girl. is she talking about last night.

We all start to head to the door to go to the bus stop. as we were walking katniss and Peeta kept walking ahead of me as if they were trying to avoid me. so I ran up and asked why they were walking ahead.

"Mother says we are not allowed to walk with rude and stubborn children." said katniss

Wow that was a little rude! she says that I'm the rude child. as we got closer to the school I knew my life was going to change forever.

I went to go catch up with my friends but when I got there they all just ditched me! I tried to talk to one of my best friends but she wouldn't talk to me. I felt so left out, like as if I was invisible.

****************************

When it was around fourth period I was at my locker when all of a sudden this really cute boy walks up to me.

"Are you Hanna?" he asked me so kindly that I almost fainted.

"Yes I am."

"I think you left this in English class."

He handed me a notebook with a piece of paper inside of it.

Before I could even speak he was gone.

So I went to catch up with my friends and see what their problem was with me. I decided to go to jane first ( she could never lie to me).

"Jane what is your problem?"

"Hanna! umm... nothing... nothing's wrong..."

"I know you're lying to me. I'm not an idiot."

"Okay, okay. Mary said that you hated all of us."

"I would never hate you guys. you're my only friends."

When we were done talking we went to reading class. Mrs.Masco has to be the worst teacher ever! she always yells at some girl just for putting on chap stick! like seriously it's only chap stick!

But today she wasn't her! THANK GOD!!! but it was her daughter Ms.Masco. she isn't as bad as her mother.

As Ms.Masco was taking attendance I decided to read the note that boy have me. omg you would not believe what it said;

"Dear Hanna,......"