Love In Handcuffs (Jason Mccann)

Chapter 1

"School was so rough.." i heave out. "no Joke." my friend Sean said walking in-front of me.

''Like for real. In all my classes, we had so many tests to Take!" Allissa wines and stomps her feet. School was over and the three of us were walking home. We decided to take the long way so we could spend more time with each other.

We stopped by an oak tree. I sat down on the edge of the sidewalk and Alissa joined me. Sean chose to lean on the tree. "is it just me, or do teachers plan to make school harder for us? i know they want the best for us, but i think Ms. Anderson takes it too far." Laughs Sean. I love his laugh. "yeah, like plan all our tests with other teachers so we'll have tests throughout the whole day?" asked Alissa staring into the clear sky.

"Well, Thank God its Friday." I stretch my arms and start walking home again.

"Mom, im home!" I say closing the door behind me and running over to the kitchen. "huh, looks like she's at work.' I say reading the small sticky note taped on our fridge. "i wonder what she left for me." i open the fridge and see a box of pizza. My eyes widened in awe. "could it be?" i ask myself hopefully. My favorite type of pizza was right in front of me. Calling my name.. "Genesis, oh Genesis..Please it me!" I warmed up the pizza and immediately ran upstairs to my room with it.

Im not allowed to eat in my room but, just this once.. I sat on the edge of my bed and helped myself.

I grabbed my remote and turned on my TV. I started roaming the channels for what was good. "nope." "nuh-uh." "too sad."

I had already gone through fifty channels and there was still nothing good. I was still flipping when an Amber Alert appeared on the screen. I flipped to CNN thinking there was something important i was supposed to watch. "And the hunt still continues for the search of the international bomber, Jason McCann." says the redhead news-reporter. "As if you'll ever catch him. leggo!" I laughed eating a slice of pizza.

"Jason McCann has been described as a 5'9 male with hazel eyes and dark hair." The news reporter said again. Is it just me or was the reporter shaking? haha. I would be too if i was on national television, describing a famous criminal like that. I'd watch my back. "well that is enough excitement for one night." i say turning off my TV and the rest of the pizza. I turn off all my lights and jump into my bed feeling the warmth of my covers.

~later that night~

I jolted out my bed when i heard a thumping noise. I pulled my stuffed animal, AbracaDaniel near my chest. (don't ask) I took a peek at my window and saw nothing but a tree branch resting on the window. I sighed in relief. "i need some water." I fanned myself. I drank my glass of water and ran back to my room. I then felt a breeze pass by my arm and it hit me that my room window was open. My heart started racing one million bets per second.

I ran to the direction of the light switch but was tackled to the floor. I groaned in pain. Whoever this was is really heavy. I heard a chuckle in my ear. "I miss you so much, Genesis." The stranger whispered on my neck. I screamed an ear splitting scream. This guy is a creep! well, this is it/ The day i get raped. I wriggled around trying to get this man off me.

"Stop screaming babe.." The stranger coo'd in my ear. It was still dark and i still didn't know who this creep was. But somehow, he knows me.. "help, someone!" i struggled to get out from underneath him. I but his hand that was covering my mouth and ran down the steps as fast as i could. almost missing a step. "Come back babe! " He yelled again. It was really dark and I needed to find a light source. "Oh come on damn it!" I say feeling the wall for the switch. I heard his fast footsteps behind me.

"Damn it! fuck!" i start banging the wall. I gasped when i felt strong arms around me. "Dont fight it, Genesis." I felt warm lips touch my collarbone and i start breaking into tears. Something covered my mouth. It smelled of gasoline. I hacked and coughed, trying a way to breathe but ended suffocating. Next thing i knew, everything was pitch black.