Chapter 46

Chapter 46

A\N: Hope you all are enjoying the story

My eyebrows furrowed at the text message as I re-read it over again.

"Who the hell is this?" I mumbled quietly to myself.  Thinking it was a person who had the wrong number, I simply ignored it and found some clothes to wear. A red tee and black basketball shorts will do.

I like to dress lazily at home, that's where I don't have to try my best to impress.

I jogged downstairs to find Jamie casually flipping through Channels. While I was gone (Kidnapped)  my mom let Jamie find herself at home becausr dhe had no place to stay. Shes also finished school as well.

"Sup Jamie" I greeted her, taking my food out the microwave.

"Hey."  She responded. "Did anything interesting today?"

"I went to the beach with Alyssa and Sean. Where were you?"  I asked eondering where she was the whole day and taking a seat at the dining table.

"You know I have a job."  She chuckled tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "Oh."  I said slightly dumbfounded.

"Thanks."  She said I raised an eyebrow. "For what?" 

"Everything."  She yawned. "Well I'm tired. Goodnight."  She said walking upstairs. I smiled at her as she disappeared up the stairs.

She's actually pretty cool.

I washed my dishes and turned off the TV. I was really tired and needed sleep. Its been a long ass day.

I yawned and scratched my butt a little.

Okay, time to go to sleep. I hopped on my bed and as soon as my head hit the cold pillow, I heard buzzingm

"Fuck..."  I muttered groggily. I picked up my phone off my nightstand and squinted my eyes at the notification.

'New text message' 

What's up with the texts today?  I don't know nobody. I sighed and opened up the message. It was from a blocked number, just like the last one.

Wow, I should be even glad someone wabts to talk to mr, my phone is always silent.

'I still love you..' it read

Whoever this is has some issues. I already told them,  they have the wrong number. I texted back,  hopefully they'll listen this time.

Mt phone vibtated instantly. 'Can I call you to make sure?' The person texted. I rolled my eyes. Hard headed people these days.

He/She probably had a big head too. I chuckled to myself. I'm so funny.

'Sure. But I'm telling you, I'm the wrong person.'  I texted.

Not too soon, my phone started ringing. "Hello?"  I askrd nonchalantly. The other line went dead. "Uhh hello?"  I asjed again.

I was answerd with silence.

"Look, if you're not going to answer, I'm hanging up." I snapped

"I missed your voice.."  a raspy but slightly deep voice said. It shocked me hoe familiar the voice was. "Um if I may ask,  do I kn ow you?"  I asked curiously. There was a small pause.

"Baby, you've already forgotten me already?"

...

My eyes widened and my phone slipped from my hands as my habds violently shook. "No.."  I said.

"No.. this can't be happening. Not today.."  I said picking up my phone.

|Jason|

"Jason, what are you doing calling me?"  She rudely hissed into the phone. I winced at her cold tone but regained myself.

"I called you because I miss hearing your voice. I miss you baby girl.." I spoke fragily on the phone.

"..."  I was answered with silence. "Please sag something."  I begged. I've been so miserable without her, I need to at least hear her voice.

"Is that all?"  She asked Ammusedly with a hint of coldness.

My heart went from 5 to 0.

She didn't care..

"I-I love you Genesis. I just wanted you to know." I said desperately.

"Ehat does that have to do with me?"  She asked nonchalantly. My words got caught in my throat. "Listen, if you're done wasting my timr, I'd like to go to sleep."  She spoke loud and clear.

"Genesis.."  I said disbelievingly.

"Don't call me again."  Click.

A/N: .......Well damn.

Question time: What would you have done if Jason had called you?