Chapter 4

It was Jason. "Ya'll have'n a party without me?" He asked as Chaz Turned off the music. "Thanks allot Jason! you just crashed the party!" Yelled Chaz. jason gave out a hearty laugh. I rolled my eyes and looked at anything but him.

"Thanks for taking care of my shawty.' He said to my new friends but I knew his attention was on me. "No problem really." Amber said swinging her arm over my shoulder." "Yeah, anytime." Ryan smiled at me doing the same. I looked down and blushed. I heard Jason clear his throat. "Oh, right." Ryan took off his arm and cleared his throat. I chuckled at his silliness. I'm beginning to like him more and more.

"See you later." Madison winked at me and the group began to head out. Along with the drinks.. As soon as I heard the door shut, The room began to feel very dead and lonely. I sat down on the couch and rested my head in my hands. I didnt want to look at Jason and I felt ugly about my bruises.

I felt the couch sink.

-Jason

I watched the group walk out and I turned around to look at my baby. She sat on the couch with her head in her hands looking miserable. I sat next to her and reached to touch her, but her hands caught my wrist without even looking up. "Don't... touch me." She said slowly. I felt hurt when those words came out her mouth but most of all, I felt like a monster. I only left the house because I needed time to think over about what I did. I really needed to cool off. Ugh, how the fuck will she even try to love me now? Fuck!

"Baby, I-" I started to say but she cut me off. "I'm not your-" She sighed. "Just... leave me alone." She said still not looking at me. I'll let that one slide. I wanted to say something but she beat me to it. "Please..."

I really felt like shit now. Genesis is hurt because of me... I went into the bathroom and I noticed the mirror was shattered terribly. I smirked. My baby got hands...

I looked at myself in the mirror I had in our room. I can't believe what I did to Genesis. I felt stuff running down my cheeks so I touched it. What the fuck is this? Oh yeah..tears. These haven't came out of me since my brother Alex died. The ONE girl I actually ever loved hates me. And I let that happen. I really am a monster. But monsters don't cry. A voice in my head said.

I shook my head and took a shower. After, I put on a black V-neck, Nike basketball shorts, and some elite socks. I came out the bathroom and Genesis still wasn't here. I sighed and went downstairs to check on her. I miss her. Even though she barely looks at me, I still want to be around her. It's just something about her. I smirked at the sight. Genesis was sleeping on the couch on her belly. snoring softly. Aww, my baby tired. I took a picture of her with my Iphone. My baby actually had a nice body. I licked my lips. All the curves were in the right places and I just loved her figure.

My eyes slowly traveled from her back, down to her ass. It was not too big, and not too small. It was just perfect. And she was wearing skinny jeans? I bit my bottom lip just thinking what I could do with that.

I made my way over to pick her up and take her to bed, when I stepped on an empty soda can. How the fuck? She swiftly jolted up. She's a light sleeper. I should have remembered that. I thought of all the times I tucked her into bed before I kidn- brought her here. Her shifted to me and layed back down on the couch as if nothing happened. As if I wasnt even there. I clenched my jaw. This hurt more than anything.

"Baby, stop ignoring me." I said shaking her lightly so she could "Wake up." She still didnt budge. In a few seconds she stood. "Jason." She said softly. "Yes?" I desperately replied. "Take a look at my face." She pointed to her face. I swallowed in regret as I saw the many bruises on her face. No matter how many brusies she had, she still looked beautiful.

"Now look at this." She lifted her shirt half way exposing the dark purple bruises on her stomach and ribs. I really felt like shit. I just couldnt look. "Give me one reason I should forgive you." She said shakily. I balled my fists and bent down on one knee. Goddamn I felt so weak.

" Genesis, I am so sorry for what I did to you. But you have to remember that you tried to run away from me. WHich really broke me. Genesis, I really love you and I could be the one you'll ever need if you just let me show it to you. I can make you happy. I can give you thoe world baby. And I can prove that to you if you just let me. All you have to do, is love me back. I want you to love me. Thats all I want. Your love."