Chapter 44

Chapter 44

[Jason]

Its been a couple of weeks since what happened and I'm losing my humanity. I just can't do it anymore, I can't.

She doesn't look at me, she doesn't talk to me, she's always staying in the guest room and, she avoids me.

She only gets out to be around Drew. I try to talk to her but, its like I'm talking to a brick wall. The only person that makes me feel the least bit alive here is Drew. He makes me a bit sane.

Drew and I have bonded and gotten even more closer but there's still a whole in my heart that only Genesis can fill. Believe me when I say I'm breaking and dying inside.

My smile doesn't reach my eyes and I've been nothing but miserable these past few weeks.

I miss you, babygirl.

I just wish there was a way I could express what I've been feeling.

I've tried so many ways to get Genesis's attention. I've made her food but she either doesn't eat it or throws it away, I follow her, I apologize outside her door 24/7, I've even tried cutting myself.

I remember the last time I cut myself and Genesis came and saved me from doing worse.

But this time, she doesn't even come, she's stop caring.

Afterall, I do deserve everything that I'm getting. one thing I still don't understand is why she stuck up for me. I just don't understand why she did that.

If she hates me so much, why did she answer for me? Everytime I'm upset I just think back to what she did and a small smile graces my lips.

"Jason," I heard a soft voice. It reminded me of Genesis' s but I ignored it, thinking it was just a dream.

"Jason, get up." I heard the voice again and I felt someone touch my shoulder.

My eyes flickered open thinking there was an intruder trying to her Gen, because I sleep outside her door everyday trying to see if she's safe and doing okay but I was taken back by seeing Gen crouching infront of me.

I started to take in her appearance. The bruises that once marked her face were fading away, she wore white sweatpants and a T-shirt and even in these clothes, she looked absolutely stunning.

I was a loss for words because the person I've been aching to be around was right infront of me.

She took my hand and slowly pulled me up. "Genesis, I don't understand. Why are you-" she raised her hand and I winced thinking she was going to hit me but instead, she used it to cup my cheek.

I closed my eyes and savered the warm feeling of her hand on my skin. I nervously brought my hand up and put it over hers. Her hands were so soft and warm. I just missed touching her.

"I miss you.." I whispered, locking eyes with her. She nodded as a faint smile graced her lips. What killed me was she didn't say it back, but I understood.

"Genesis.." I spoke softly. "Yes, Jason?" She asked. There were no feeling behind her words at all, I could tell what she was feeling, and that scared me.

"I..I'm very sorry." I fumbled out. She removed her hand from my facr, letting my hand slip off hers, leaving my hands feeling cold again.

"I know you are."

She turned to go back in the room. "Wait," I called, horesly. She paued and turned around, waiting for me to speak.

"About that one day, you covered for me when drew asked about what happened," I paused.

"Why did you defend me? I hurt you so bad." I said clenching my jaw to fight back the tears.

She walked up to me and crossed her arms. My eyes found her solid brown ones. "I didn't do it for you, jason. I did it for Drew." She spoke, loud and clear.

"I know how much he looks up to you. If he were to find out what you did to me," she let out a deep sigh and shook her head.

|Genesis|

I just sighed and shook my head. All this was just getting too much and I was getting tired with everything. Even though my body was healing I still felt apart of me hurt.

I took a brief glance at Jason. He looked so disheveled and remoresful for all the right reasons.

Jason was hot on my tail. "Baby, you're coming back?" I heard a hint of amusement in his voice. I humorously snorted.

I pulled the duffel bag from underneath his bed. I was slightly shocked he never found it. "Wh-whats that?" He asked curiously. "Where did you get it from, I don't remember buying it?" He asked shakily.

"Don't worry about it." I simply answered. I carried to the closet and threw stuff in there. "B-baby what are you doing?!" He asked running up to me.

I ignored him and threw other necessities in thete. "B-baby please don't-not again." I heard his voice weaken.

I zipped the bag up. "Genesis, no...please stop." He begged as tears welled up in his eyes. i got up with the bag in my hand. "Genesis, baby why are you doing this?" Jason asked blocking the door as he towered over me.

I shook my head. "Jason, I'm leaving."

Apparently he didn't want to hear that because he froze and his eyes weakened. "No, you're not." He said as tears furiously fell down his cheeks. I am, Jason. I can't take this anymore. This was never going ti happen anyway." I said truthfully.

Jason loocked as if he'd seen a ghost. "No no no.. please don't say that. We can still make this work." He pleaded as I tried to brush past him "Jason, no no no.. please don't say that. We can still make this work." He pleaded as I tried to brush past him. "Jason, no. Please move." I sighed.

He shook his head and hugged me tightly. Both arms were by my side as he engulfed me.

"Jason, please let go."

" You can't go, Genesis. Because if you do, you'll take a piece of my heart with you." He said reluctantly letting go.

I ignored his yells and pleads as I came downstairs. "Genesis please, I'm sorry! I wont do It again!" He yelled chasing after me.

"You can't leave me like this, I need you."

"I couldn't deal with all his begging. "Jason, stop begging. Nothing you say or do is going to make me stay." I snapped at him.

I watched as he slowly nodded and swallowed his spit. "What about Drew" he whispered.

"I haven't forgotten about him. Tell him ill miss him dearly." I said sincerely.

"Genesis I-what if I one day hurt him, these urges are ju-" he asked fearfully.

I froze for a good minute. "As much as I hate you," I paused as tears freelt fell down my cheeks. "I know you'd never hurt that boy."

A/N: This Chapter was longer, my gift. And as another gift, all your questions will be answered. If you have any questions about the cast or story, ill be sure to answer every last bit of questions you have.