Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"Are these flowers for you too?"  Amber asked going to the table and picking up the bouquet of roses.

"Yeah, they are."  I replied looking at their shocked and confused faces.

"Genesis,  what've you done to Jason?"  Madison asked staring at the flowers. I chuckled.

When we came back to the livingroom, Madsion pulled my arm back. "What's that?"  She asked suspiciously. "What's what?"  I asked raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"is that....a hickey?"  She asked smirking. My eyes widened and I felt heat on my cheeks. "Hey Amber, check out little miss. Innocent."  Madison chuckled.

"Oh my God, that is a hickey. So who's is it, Jason's? "  Amber teased with a knowing smile. "Okay Okay, it is."  I said embarrassed.

"Awww. And the color is so dark.."  Madiosn smirked. 

"He meant business, didn't he?"  Amber chuckled falling back on the couch. My jaw clenched.  "Lets stop talking about this please."  I said embarrassed.  "Whatever you want, princess."  Amber said and they both began laughing.

|Chaz|

"You're such a faggot, Niall."  Ryan chuckled setting the X-box controller down. "You're only saying that because I won!"  Niall replied getting up from the bean bag chair.

"Hey guys, isnt it weird that Jason's kind of... different now?"  I asked switching off the TV. "Watchu mean, bro?"  Ryan asked plopping down right next to me.

I took a big breath in and out. I don't know what it is, but I feel like something bad is about to happen.

"He's changed in such a short amount of time."  I said turning to look at Ryan. "Well duh, he really loves Genesis."  He said reluctantly.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I still remember when he had feelings for her. Good thing he's moved on or he would have been in some serious shit.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. "Something terrible is about to happen." 

"Ew.....somebody smell like shit!" Ryan said jumping up and holding his nose. I glanced over at Niall who pretended nothing happened.  "Niall, I know it was your ass!"  Ryan yelled running out the game room.

-Genesis

"Bye guys! "  I said as the gang began walking out the door. Everyone was out the door.

"wait, has any of you seen my poptarts?"  Niall asked alarmed, patting his pockets. "No, move your ass."  Madison said pushing him out the door.

Wow......tough love.

Chaz was the last to walk out. "It was nice stopping by."  He said with a nervous smile. I furrowed my dark brows. "What's up? "  I ask curiously. He looked alarmed.

"Nothing! Um, just be careful, alright?"  He asked giving me a worried expression before walking out.

"Wel that's weird.."  I muttered closing the door and locking it. "Wonder what al that was about." 

"Hey Genesis, are they gone?"  I heard a familiar voice from the stairs. I looked up and saw Drew. "Yeah, why?"  I asked. I saw him grin. 

"I stol-took uncle Niall's poptarts." He chuckled. I shook my head in dissapointment. "Drew, stealing is wrong, but since its too late.... let me have some."  I said.

When we finished eating them, Drew spoke uo. "Niall's going to be so mad "  he chuckled. "Eh, forget him."  I laughed. "Oh! Jason told me to tell you that you should go and see him."  He said throwing the pop tarts box in the trash.

"What for?"  I asked confused. "I don't know. He just said to come. Bye! I'm going downstairs to the theatre to watch Finding Nemo."  And then he was off.

I got uo up from the couch and headed to Jason's room. I opened the door to see his back facing me as he slid on his shirt. My God, his back is better looking than my face.

"Um Hey, Drew told me you needed to see me?" I asked walking towards him as he sat down on the bed. He smirked and brought me down on his lap. "Jason wha-"

"Shhh...I just wanna hold you."  He said wrapping his arms around my waist and berrying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Jason's action graced a smile on my lips And made me melt inside. "I missed you.."  he whispered on my neck causing me to bite down on my bottom lip. "Jason, I was only downstairs hanging with the gang."  I said playing with his smooth and styled hair.

Jason already knows better than to try to comb his fingers through my wild curly hair.

"Still. I just love being around you. Dont go anywhere." He said holding me tight.

"Thanks."  I blurted out.

"For what?" He asked looking up at me.  "You know, for the dinner...and roses."  I said shyly. He looks at me with love and adoration in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"there's more where that came from."  He said going to his drawer and pulling out something. He his it behind his back and faced me.

"Jason, what-"  I said but was cut off by Jason gently putting a finger over my lips. He bent down on one knee and my lips slightly parted. He took my hand.

"Genesis, no words can describe how much I love you. You mean the world to me and I'd do anything for you, just know that. You're the only reason I wake up every morning, I just..."  he paused and looked up at me with teary eyes. Teary eyes that showed love and desperation. 

"I know its only been a couple of months and i've fucked up in the past, but I can prove to you that you're the only one I see. And just like your name, you're my beginning."

He opened the velvet small box and covered my mouth in shock. "This is a promise ring. Do you promise to stay by my side forever, Genesis?"

A/N:  DUN DUN DUN. looks like Gen is in some serious shit. If you were her, would you take the ring? Comment down below. I really don't know what her answer should be. If I get enough comments, I'll update right away. ;)