four.

katelynn

i didn't want to rush off like that, but i had to.

i was having a really good time with liam, but reality hit. i had to get back home before i got into shit.

i quickly walked home, which was three blocks away from where the coffee shop was.

i entered the door, only to see an angry looking Alex infront of me.

"where have you been?" he bellowed.

"o-out." i stuttered, looking at the ground, finding my shoes very interesting at the moment.

"you weren't supposed to leave the house while i was at work!" i soon felt the stinging of a hand on my cheek and i was knocked to the ground.

he spit on me, and walked away.

"have dinner ready by six." alex said, crashing down onto the couch, turning the television to a sports channel.

i nodded meekly, and stood up, scurrying into the kitchen. I washed the spit off of my face, and started to get items out to make dinner.

i looked at the clock, and saw that it was four fourty-six. dang. that woudln't give me enough time to make a decent meal, but i can try.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

"what the fuck is this?!" alex exclaims, looking at the dinner i had prepared.

"sorry, i didn't have enough time." i mumbled, looking at the floor, unable to make eye contact with him.

"well, maybe if you weren't frolicking about you would of had enough time." he sneered.

"sorry." i said, barely audible.

"what? speak louder, bitch."

"i'm sorry." i said, louder. tears threatened to spill from my eyes but i held them back.

I felt a substance go into my hair, and stomping away. i finally looked up as the dinner i prepared slid from my hair down my back.

i briskly walked into the bathroom, and stripped out of my clothes, taking a shower washing out all the food, and gunk. i quickly got out, and wrapped a towel around my body.

"katelynn." i heard alex slur. oh fuck, he's drunk. like every night, absolutely nothing new.

"baby, come over here." i heard alex say as i entered our room. when i didn't i saw anger flash in his eyes and he walked over to me. he ripped the towel away from my body, completely exposing me and all my woman-hood.

alex smirked, and dropped the towel.

he easily picked me up, and threw me on the bed.

he quickly got undressed.

silently, tears streamed down my face as he did what he did almost every night.

'welcome back to reality' i thought, 'dreams were good while they lasted.'

a/n

alex is a douche, aye.

longer chappie, woo