seven.

liam

"her boyfriend abuses her?" i exclaim, nearly choking on my tea.

juliana sadly nods, "she's too scared to leave him."

"well, that's bloody horrible."

she nods again, "i've tried to get her to leave him, but she's too afraid."

"that's absolutely horrid."

she nods once more, "i do know where she is currently staying, but i don't know if it would be good to tell you."

"maybe i could help her escape." i reply, taking a sip of my tea.

"that might work, but we have to go to her house when her boyfriend is at work." juliana says, taking a sip of her tea.

for a reason unknown my blood boiled at the thought of her having a boyfriend. i wanted her to be mine, and only mine.

that sounds really possessive, wow liam way to go. 

i nodded, agreeing with her plan.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

"are you sure he's still at work?" i whispered to juliana.

she nodded, "yeah, he works until seven."

i nodded, still slightly hesitant.

"follow me." juliana said, motioning with her hand.

i followed, her in a crouched position to the door.

"stay behind the bush." she ordered, motioning to the big bush a few yards away.

i nodded, not wanting to cause an argument.

juliana knocked, and i heard some male yell. well, i guess juliana thought wrong when he was still at work.

i heard the door opened, and i peeked over the bush, and saw katelynn standing in the door. she looked worried, and tired and i just wanted to wrap my arms around her

"juliana?" i heard katelynn say.

"yeah, it's me. listen, i came here to help you leave." juliana said in a hushed voice.

"i-i can't. no matter how much i want to, i can't." katelynn said in a broken voice.

at her tone i just wanted to jump out from behind the bush, and just hug her to death.

"well, in that case. can i come in for some visiting time with my lovely sister." juliana said.

"um, sure." katelynn replied.

i heard the door shut, and felt bummed. what was i supposed to do out here?

a little while later, i was still in the crouched position, i heard yelling and something smash from inside the house.

i heard a female voice scream, and recognized it as katelynn's. 

i sprung up from my spot behind the bush, and threw open the front door.

what i saw made me want to kill the boyfriend, who i learned his name was alex.

alex was breathing heavily, leaning over katelynn, and juliana was off to the side, tears streaming down her face.

i gritted my teeth, and stalked over to alex. i turned him around, and punched him square in the face, being pleased with a cracking sound.

his nose started to gush blood, but he ignored that and went to hit back.

he hit me in the stomach.

i twisted his arm behind his back and put him in a choke hold.

he broke out of the choke hold, and punched me in the mouth.

i wiped the blood coming out of my lip, and kneed him in his jewels.

he doubled over in pain, and i took the advantage to elbow him in the back, making him fall to the ground.

i took the nearest thing, which happened to be a lamp, and smashed it over his head, making him go out cold.

by the end of the fight, i was breathing heavily and i was pretty sure i had a black eye, bruised ribs and a busted lip.

i turned around, and what i saw killed me.

katelynn was lying in a fetal position, crying her eyes out.

i wiped the blood from my lip, and walked over to her.

i took a seat on the floor beside her, and took her in my arms. i wrapped them around her waist, as she wrapped hers tightly around my neck.

she buried her head into my shoulder and cried. and cried. and cried.

i have no clue how long she cried, but we couldn't stay long because alex would only be out cold for so long.

finally, her sobs died down, and she pulled away from my shoulder.

"pack your things, you're coming to live with me." juliana said, her tone meaning it was final.

katelynn meekly nodded her hand, and got out of my embrace.

she packed her things quickly and we left before alex was to wake up. 

a/n

holy frick

long chapter

but i wanted a lot to happen bc i'm ending this at ten.

still dedicated to my friend katelynn :3

DON'T WORRY, THEY'LL NAKEY SHAKEY SOON ENOUGH.