ten.

katelynn

it has been a few months since liam and i have gotten together, and lets say the past few months have been amazing.

that might sound totally cliche, but it's true.

he brings out the best in me and i do the same to him.

tonight though, was a really special night.

it would be our three month anniversary, and we were going to prove we actually love each other.

i was nervous as hell, because the only sex i had, had was with alex when he would rape me.

i'm just nervous that i won't do something right and it will ruin it all.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

i heard the front door open, and knew liam was home.

"hello love." liam said, lightly kissing me on the cheek.

"hey there." i replied, smiling.

we ate dinner, and talked about things. laughing as always.

it was later and we were sitting, cuddling on the couch watching reruns of Friends.

he turned to me and started kissing me.

i returned, and let him slip his tongue into my mouth.

we made out and he slipped his hands under my shirt.

i placed my hands near the nape of his neck, and started playing with his hair.

his hands traveled under my shirt, and i soon did the same to him.

he stood up, and i wrapped my legs around his waist as he went upstairs.

we entered our room, and he layed me down on the bed, him hovering over me.

the entire time we didn't break kissing, and we continued to deepen the kiss.

he slipped my shirt off, and slipped his hands over my exposed skin.

i tugged on the hem of liam's shirt, and in one fluid moment his shirt was off, discarded with mine.

he tugged on my belt loop, asking for permission.

i barely nodded, and he unbuttoned my pants.

as they slid down my thighs, he broke the kiss for a moment.

"i want to kiss your lips, the ones between your hips." he whispered huskily before attaching his lips back to mine.

he threw my pants on the floor, and soon his were gone as well.

he unclasped my bra, letting my breasts free.

his underwear was gone in a matter of seconds, and his length was in full view-- only if i had my eyes open but i was too busy making out with him to notice.

he took mine off and broke the kiss for another minute, both of us panting heavily.

"are you sure?" he asked.

i nodded, "yeah, i'm sure."

that was all he needed in order to get a condom and put it on his length.

he lined his length up with my vagina, and he slid it in.

i moaned in pleasure as he did the same.

for the next few moments, we were both in peace. making love to each other, showing that we actually cared.

i finally have my happy ending.