nine.

katelynn

so, tonight was the night of liam and i's first day.

i was nervous as fuck..

what if alex showed up.

what if he didn't actually like me.

what if this is a joke

what if, what if, what if. stupid what if's.

i told juliana about him asking me out, and she said she knew from the first moment she met him that he liked me.

she told me how he was going around frantically, holding up a photo of me and asking if they have seen me.

i asked her to describe the photo, and she did. when she was describing the photo, i recalled never having a photo like that. he must of taken that when i was telling him about my fourth grade teacher, Ms. Stalls.

i asked juliana to help me get ready and she agreed.

it was about two hours before liam and i's date, and she was preparing to get me ready.

"sit." she ordered.

i obliged, and she turned me around.

she started to do my makeup. i asked her to do something between natural and smokey, more on the natural though.

she agreed, and i was happy for that.

after my makeup, she started on my hair.

she brushed out my ratty brown hair, and decided to straighten it. it was normally wavy and all over the place, and i've never straightened my hair, so it was a good idea.

after hair, she picked out my outfit.

liam told me to dress casual, and that's exactly what i did.

juliana has always been better in fashion than me, so i let her pick out my outfit.

she picked out a sleeveless black chevron top, with a white undershirt. i also had a pair of mid thigh shorts that were ripped. i was also wearing my signature chuck taylors. for jewelry i was wearing a bunch of colorful bracelets.

by the time i was done getting ready i had five minutes to spare. i quickly sprayed some perfume, and put on deodorant.

the doorbell rang, and i heard julianna greet liam.

"katelynn! liam's here!" juliana called.

i quickly gathered my bag, and exited the room juliana had gave me.

i made my way into the doorway and my breath caught in my throat.

liam looked so attractive and i probably looked like a homeless potoat.

he was dressed in a dark red button up shirt, and loose jeans with some random sneakers. his hair was messily styled, yet so adorable.

he looked at me intently as i walked towards him.

"you look beautiful." he said once we were outside.

"thanks. you're not to bad yourself." cue the blush. i was right, because i felt my cheeks heat up.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

the night was filled with laughs, and fun. i absolutely loved how our date went, and i was counting on a second date, and maybe even a third.

he was just so nice to be around. he was funny, sweet and had manners.

he was definately way better than alex, for sure.

i was always really happy with liam.

as he was taking me back home, we made small talk.

we were standing outside my door, and liam was holding my hand.

"i had a really great time tonight." i said.

"i did too." he replied.

"um, katelynn. i have something to ask you." he said.

"okay, go ahead."

"i know this might be extremely early, but i'm always really happy around you. you bring out the best in me. will you be my girlfriend?"

"yeah." i said smiling.

"good." was all he said before crashing his lips around mine.

a/n

yo bitches.

so, they're official c:

THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER

HOLY SHIT.

i think you all know what the last chapter is going to be about ;)