six.

liam

i showed everyone i saw that picture of katelynn, hoping somebody would recognize her and tell me where she is, and who she was.

but to no avail. i couldn't find anybody who knew who she was.

after a few days, i started to loose hope.

katelynn was no where to be found.

she was gone. poof.

i wanted her more than anything, more than my current girlfriend, sophia.

sophia has been worried and scared that i was cheating on her because of how i was acting when trying to find katelynn.

i would always snap at sophia and then fell extremely bad as she rushed out of our flat to her parents.

i just, ugh, i didn't know.

i really like sophia, but katelynn just interests me in ways no one ever could.

she's just so mysterious, and i want to pry open the wall around her heart.

but i can't do that if i never see her again. i really, really want to see her again.

i really don't want to give up, but nobody is saying they know her.

maybe, she was just a figment of my imagination. there could be a possibility that i'm just a crazy person, imagining katelynn.

but, i don't think a person that amazing could just be my imagination. who knows, though.

i continued to show people the picture of her, and ask where they've seen her.

i still haven't found anybody who seems to know her.

if they do her, they just don't want to say anything and i don't blame them. i mean, who wants to tell a complete stranger where a girl he barely even knew was? no one.

i was finally about to give up searching for the day, when i decided to ask one more person who looked like katelynn.

"um, hello. do you know where this girl is?" i ask the lady.

"um, how do you know katelynn?" she replied, confused.

"well, i accidentally bumped into her on the streets and then to repay her i bought her coffee. she just went, poof after freaking out over a text." i explained, "so do you know her?"

the woman nodded, "yeah, i'm her sister. my names juliana."

"finally, someone! do you know where she is?" i exclaim, putting the photo in my pocket.

"lets discuss this over tea at my place." juliana replied, motioning for me to follow her.

and i did, eager to find out where katelynn is.

a/n

ooOOhhhH it's getting goood.

i have sooo many ideas.

will be ending in four or five chapters!