Chapter 12

Amanda

Amanda

So far I have all my things packed. In case you are wondering. No, I am not running, because I am scared about them coming after me, because of what I did to Scott and Liam. I am simply going to Mystic Falls, Virginia, because my so called 'real family' lives there.

I carried my suitcases down the stairs and put them into my 4 door '67 Chevy Impala that I compelled someone to give me. The reason I wanted this car is because one, it's a beautiful car and no one can say any different and if they do then I, personally, will come over to where they are and rip their lungs right out of their bodies.

The second reason is because I love Supernatural and thats funny...considering. I mean, Dean Winchester is bae. And it's sad watching him cry. It's like someone hug him already. If someone doesn't then I will just walk through the TV and say 'just hug me already, Dean.'

I can't blame him, his life sucks 'T' total ass.

I got in my beautiful, beautiful piece of heaven and started the egnition, hearing that amazing hum of the engine. I started to drive and passed by the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills' sign on my way out of town. The whole time I could feel someone following me, so I decided to stop at a store to get some gas and I know that I don't need it, but some food too.

I parked next to a gas pump. I got out of the car, making my way to where the bathrooms were so that I could sneak up on whoever was following me.

You may not know this, but I hate being vulnarable to where people will take advantage of me and use me for things or for their own gain. It makes me just sick when people do that, but it also makes me feel scared for the person who did it, because like we all know Karma is a Bitch.

I slowed my pace and then turned around using my speed to pin that person down. But I released them when I saw their face. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. What the hell?!

"Who the hell are you?!"I said taking a step back, but not going any farther, while not letting my guard down. This girl looked like me. Like ever single feature, flaw, and angle. Even the clothes were spot on, not the SAME clothes, but the same style. I got to say even though I don't know who she is, I like her already.

"I could ask you the same thing. I was passing through California when one of my "friends" called and said that they saw me in a town called 'Beacon Hills', but I was nowhere near Virginia. So I had to check it out, but on my way out into town I saw the most shocking thing. I saw that a girl that looked just like me was getting into car and driving out of the town that I was just going into."she said making quotation marks with her fingers on the word 'friends.'

"So you followed me just so you could tell me something that I don't really care to hear?"I said asking a rhetorical question. She was kind of shocked to hear that come out of my mouth. Why? I don't know. What? Can't I have a mind of my own? My own opinion?

"I guess. Oh, I'm Katherine by the way."she said with a blank face. I just stared at her hand. Am I supposed to touch it? I looked back up at her with a face that said 'What am I supposed to do with that?'

She lowered her hand, nodding her head, pointing her index finger at me, waving it back and forth.

"I think we are going to be really good friends. And I actually mean that as a commplement and as 'friends.'"she said making me smile a real smile, nodding my head along with her. I thought about telling her my real name, but thought about giving my self a new name, because the name Amanda is so plain, there is no meaning behind it, no offense to any other Amanda out there.

I thought for a second before giving her the new name I gave to myself.

"Lilith."I said smiling as we made our way into the store. I didn't know how I picked that name when it wasn't in my mind, it just came to me, but I like it, it's an beautiful uncommon name. You can even say it's as beautiful as my baby Impala.

++++++

We arrived in Mystic Falls, but Kat left, because she said that she was going to go mess with Damon, Elena, and Stefan's heads. On the way she told me everthing from when she was born to when we met. She also told me about the love triangle between her, Damon, and Stefan. I knew everything about her, she told me every thing even if it was offensive to herself. She even told me that if I was related to the 'self obsorbed, self obsessed, self serving little brat' then that means she is my great, great, great, grandmother.

Wow, that was a lot of 'selves.'

After Kat left I parked my car at the new house that I compelled for Kat and I, that was really really big and a little too white for my taste, but Kat wanted it and I trust Kat, she is like a sister to me. I could even say that I love her like a sister.

After I put my stuff away in that house I got into my car and drove to my next destination. I walked up to the house that was the so called 'Elena's house', but I couldn't know until I knocked on the door. I had one hand up and ready to knock on the door and my other hand was in my leather jacket pocket, touching the paper that held all the proof just in case they didn't believe me.

I was about to knock when the door swung wide open, revealing a man with a expression that was hard to read. He had brown hair, hazel eyes, had to be in his late 20's, and he was quiet a handsome man. He had this look in his eyes like he was mad at me for some reason, but they also held mischief.

"Um, I was about to knock. I swear."I said lowering my hand a little before putting it in my jacket pocket. He walked past me, but not before giving me a second glace that looked like he was trying to make sure that I was really there.

The cast of The Vampire Diaries as themselves