Chapter 2

Scott

Stiles and I were in my room. Stiles was talking about the full moon and what we were going to do with Liam, but all I could hear were the quiet sobs and sniffles coming from the next room. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Stiles waved his hand in front of my face, snapping his fingers together.

"Yo! Scotty. Are you listening?"he said as I looked at him. I nodded.

"No your not. What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"I can hear her. The girl in the room next door. Who is that by the way?"I asked looking at him. He stood up and got a piece of paper from his jacket pocket, looking at it, putting it back in his pocket, and then responding.

"Her name is Amanda Moore. Apparently she was in a car accident. Her family were found dead. The car was totaled. No one knows how the car crashed and she won't talk to anyone. She was pretty shaken up. Why do you ask?"he said putting his hands on his hips and frowning.

"I can hear her crying. And all I can smell is blood, sadness, and pain. Maybe we should go and talk to her, see if she's alright?"I said standing up.

"Did you not just hear what I just said? She won't talk to anyone. What makes you think she will talk to you?"he asked pointing at me as I turned the door knob and opened the door.

"She'll listen to me."I said. I walked into her room. I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders. She looked up at me with this heart breaking look and there were tears in her eyes, so that didn't help at all.

She got up and hugged me before I could even get a word in or react. She cried harder if that's possible. I hugged her back, nonetheless.

When she stopped crying we pulled apart. That's when I got a good look at her. She was beautiful. And she didn't wear any makeup so that told me that she was not one of those girls.

I put my hands on her shoulders to make sure she was at all hurt or anything like that.

"Are you okay?"I asked as she finally looked up at me with her big brown eyes that kind of looked like mine, but hers held so much pain and hurt.

"No. It was birthday. Today was my birthday and the people I care most about just happened to die. This is my fault. ALL of this is my fault."she said throwing her hands into the air and crying some more.

"she said throwing her hands into the air and crying some more

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. You don't know what made that car crash. You didn't know that that was going to happen."I said as she had this look of realization on her face.

She looked up at me with her chocolate brown eyes that made you want to melt.
For a second it looked like she knew something. I frowned and then realized that my hands were still on her shoulders.

"Actually, I did see something in the road, but it just ran past our car and then my dad swerved a-and the car flipped. But what I saw I-it didn't-no it couldn't be. It's not possible."she said rambling on making me confused as to what she was saying.

"What? What is it? What did you see?"I asked stepping closer to her.

"Your never going to believe me. Y-you'll think I'm crazy."she said, the tears in her eyes started to fade instead of falling, but some were still there. And a part of me never wanted to see her cry ever again.

"Try me."I said as she let out a loud sigh. I could hear a heart beat coming from the hallway right next to the doorway of where you enter the room. It's probably Stiles.

"I-I saw a naked boy running on all fours as in hands and feet. And I'm going to find whoever that is and I'm going to hate them forever."she said as the heartbeat outside the doorway started to race. Now I knew that that wasn't Stiles.

"Well, sleep tight. Oh, I'm Scott by the way."I said as I left the room, shutting the door behind me. I turned towards Liam. He had water in his eyes. I pulled him by the shirt and into my room where Stiles was.

"I heard everything. So, what are we going to do? We can't just go up to her and say 'hey Amanda, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the one who killed your family. Nice to meet you by the way."Stiles said with his usual amount of sarcasm.

"Well we can't exactly tell her that Liam and I are werewolves and it was a full moon so we were running around in our werewolf form. She will go running in the other direction and who knows where she would go."I said thinking about her. She would probably think we are crazy.

"Alright, so we all agree to keep this a secret between to three of us, correct?"Stiles said raising his eyebrows looking between Liam and I as all of us nodded.

Amanda

After I got done processing everything after Scott left the room, I got up, went to the bathroom and took a shower. Getting dressed in the clothes that they gave me.

It was a black lacrosse hoodie that said McCall on it and a pair of gray shorts. They told me that they would get me my clothes by the morning.

I layed down on the bed, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Dream

I was walking through the woods when I felt as if walked past me. I turned around and around to see if there was someone out here with me, but all I saw was what you usually saw in the woods.

I shake my head licking my lips. I turned and kept on walking until one minute I wasn't paying attention and I ran into something. I looked up, putting my hand over my mouth, and backing up with tears running down my face.

There stood, my mom, my dad, Caleb, and Rachel staring at me. They have the same injuries as they did when accident happened. They all looked like shit, like they were dead.

"You did this to us. This is your fault. No body will ever talk to you ever again. Scott doesn't really care how you are feeling, he just wants you to hurry up and leave his house before you kill his mom or himself."the words that came out of Caleb's mouth felt like someone took a shovel and dug a hole in me.

It wasn't what he said that hurt me, well maybe a little, okay maybe a lot, but what hurt me the most is that I actually believe him.

End of dream