Chapter Two

Percy stabbed his steak with a fork. Leo, Jason, Calypso, Will, and Nico were all sitting at his table. Hazel and Frank were currently in New Rome, but they would be getting here at dawn tomorrow to see Percy (after they'd heard the news that he'd finally be up and moving). Usually nobody else would be allowed to sit at Percy's table, but considering the circumstances, Chiron had allowed an exception.

Jason was currently engaged in a conversation with Leo, Calypso and Piper were laughing at something, and Will was shamelessly flirting with his boyfriend.

"What do you think?" Somebody piped up, causing Percy to jump out of his thoughts. Everyone was turned expectantly to him.

"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow and fiddled with his tanned fingers.

"We were thinking of going to the beach while they had the campfire," Jason explained. "Would you like to come?" His eyes looked pleading.

"Not really. I'm sorry, I'm pretty exhausted," Percy quickly lied. He did want to come, it's just that he didn't want to be around so many people.

Jason frowned. "You guys go ahead, then. I'll stay with Percy."

A few complaints drifted into the air, but soon enough he was left with Jason.  "Do you want to go on a walk?" Percy asked to fill the silence. Jason nodded and stood up.

"Let's go, then."  His voice was gentle. It made Percy feel slightly uncomfortable, but otherwise he was okay with it. Jason and him walked in silence for a while.

Suddenly the blond boy froze. "Percy. I-" his face flushed, and he looked like he wanted to say more. "I'm going to go to bed," he finally mumbled before rushing off. Percy was left to wonder, why. What had he wanted to say?

With thoughts swirling, Percy slunk back to his cabin and settled in his own bed.

Why?

Short, but y'all are gonna have to deal.

whoever is reading this, I BEG YOU, check out my Phan fiction 'Dog Boy'.