Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Finnick Pov.

I can't believe that Annie almost jumped off of a five story building. If I'm not at our house, and she wanders upstairs and jumps through a glass window before Mags can get to her, she could die. I need to help her figure out a way to control her flashbacks before she dies from such a bad one.

"Annie, we have to figure out a way to control your flashbacks. I don't want you to get hurt." I tell her.

"I know, I'm not going to do that again. I promised you that I wouldn't leave you." she keeps repeating.

"I'm being so protective because I love you. You know that right?" I ask.

"I know." She says with a smile. "But you worry too much."

"No I worry just the right amount." I argue and she laughs.

"You're just as stubborn as me."

"You've made me more stubborn." I tell her.

We go downstairs. I'm still worried that she almost jumped off. I get her to sleep and I sneak off to go find Mags. I tell her what happened. I asked her if she will make sure she doesn't do this when I'm gone and she nodded her head. I go back to Annie's room.

"Why'd you leave?" she asks with her eyes still closed.

"I'm here now." I say as I walk to her and lay next to her.

"Don't leave me." she whispers.

"I won't leave you, never."