I really do love you

A/N - Before I start this chapter read the last chapter "I'm sure" because this is continued, I left the last chapter in a cliff hanger. ~ Madeline | enjoy :) | vote for this story, add it to your reading list and follow me if you like it. BTW PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU THINK THIS STORY SHOULD BE MARKED AS MATURE. Also comment what you think about this story, and I'm going to try to update every 24 hours or so idk :) ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY :) ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"no nothings wrong, but if you do that I might not be able to stop. Are you sure?" I ask "I'm sure" she smiles and we start to kiss again.

Laina

We continue to kiss again as I continue to take off his shirt and place my other hand back on my chest. If other people were watching I know what they'd be thinking......... wow she's so easy. trust me I'm not and weirdly if there were I don't care what other people think. I just cant help myself I love him and boyfriend doesn't express half of my love for him not being mushy gushy. we separate so he could help me get his shirt over his head. Once its off I lay down beside him, holding his hand. He turns around and looks at me, slowly laying down beside me and puts his head on my shoulder "what's wrong?" I ask . He looks into my eyes raising his head "nothing" he smiled "I really do love you" he said cupping my cheek. "I know, and I love you too" placing my hand on his bare shoulder. He smiles and leans in, we start to kiss and then I flip us over so I'm straddling him. He laughs running his hands up and down my legs. "Before I forget because were so... off topic" he starts "will you go out with me" i giggle. "Of course" i say and kissed his lips then start kissing his neck placing my hands on his bare chest.

Blake
Laina started kissing my neck, and with her lips on my bare skin that felt like fire with her touch. It felt amazing but I don't feel like I have to do anything extreme with her because when I'm just with her it's something. If I knew that I would love her this much and that if the failing students actually did die, even if I still wanted to raise awareness or prove a point I wouldn't had on purposely failed the test. With her lips on my neck and my arms around her my lips feeling like fire. "Laina" I whispered as she kept kissing my neck snuggling into my shoulder. Suddenly I just needed her lips on mine. I placed my hand cupping her cheek and she stopped. I brought my lips to hers. After a while of making out, I flipped us over carefully so I was on top. I brought my lips back to hers and after a while I started kissing her neck. "Blake" she whispered with a slight groan. Still kissing her neck, I whispered between kisses "I love when you say my name" suddenly she placed her hand on my neck signaling me to stop and flipped us over. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips at the end of her tank top with my fingers on the ends. I looked up at her "Laina are you sure" she nodded " I love you" she said and I smiled "I love you too" then with my hands on her bare waist she starts taking off her shirt leaving her in a bra and sweats. Then she leaned towards me then I put my lips on hers and grabbed her waist and brought her beside me. I love her so much I have never loved anyone as much as I love her and I never will. And not my number one priority is never going to be taking advantage of her or anything like that but just to make her happy.