15- by your side

Previously
"What did you do" I asked. "Just to reassure you I'll never ever do it again." She said. Laina took off her jacket revealing 3 or 4 cuts on each arm lined up. I looked up at her she had tears in her eyes. She cut herself, she cut herself because she thought she lost me. Laina is the smartest person I know she wouldn't do this, I'm the reason she did it I'm the reason she hurt herself. "Laina" I said and hugged her "I'll never leave you again." I said as we both have each other in our arms with tears falling down our cheeks.
-------------------------------------------------------
Laina
I pulled away from the hug. I look into his blue green eyes glistening even more with tears in his eyes. I layed my head on his chest. MmHe gently grabbed one of my arms gently rubbing his finger over the surface of the cuts with sadness in his eyes. I know what he's thinking. "Blake" I asked "yeah" he looked up at me "it's my your fault." He starts to speak "I feel like it is, I'm the reason. You decided to hurt yourself because you didn't want anything to happen to me. I don't know what I would do if you took it extreme and...." he bursts into tears as I pull him into another hug. He's super tough so seeing him cry makes me so sad. "Blake I'm always going to be by your side I promise and I won't do it again Blake I'm so sorry." I say looking into his eyes "I'm just glad your ok let's do something else I don't like the vibe right now but thanks for telling me." "Yeah" I agree. He tucked the hair that's in my face behind my ear.
Authors Note- happier chapter next and they'll still be in the hotel btw comment ideas for a shoutout love youuu guyssss
~Madeline ⚡️⚡️