I Will

Previously
Laina
"Laina" Blake said as we finish eating "yeah"
He pulled my hand to stand up with him. He looked at me in my eyes "I love you so much" he said and hugged me "i love you too" "I feel like I want to be with you for the rest of my life"Blake said "me too Blake me too" I say he looked at me in my eyes. He grabbed my hand and the other went to his back pocket

BlakeI pulled the more gorgeous ring ever for the most beautiful and amazing girl ever

Blake
I pulled the more gorgeous ring ever for the most beautiful and amazing girl ever. I look at her as soon as she saw the ring she had a confused but shocked yet excited expression. "Blake" she whispered wondering what I was doing. She was looking at the ring and in my eyes. I gently squeezed her hand, rubbing her knuckles with my thumb.

I look in her eyes. "Laina" "yeah" "remember the time you saved me from drowning" she nodded. "Remember that one time in the vents and you said you liked me" she nodded "I thought that you would never like me. I have to admit I've never felt this way about someone before. I wanted to help you because I knew I believed you didn't fail that test. I did on purpose to prove a point. In a way I'm glad I did because I got to know the truth but it was stupid. I was thinking about one girl and never let go, but not for her but for myself, but I realized that I'm not perfect no one is and I believed that I couldn't be myself again. I thought I couldn't be happy again." "Now I am, I'm myself around you, you're real you don't try to be someone else. When you kissed me I had no second thought. You thought your life was going to end but you helped me, you saved me but not just from drowning, you made me a better person. You made me myself" "and I love you" the I start getting down on one knee.

Laina

"Blake, I love you too" still looking into my eyes and I'm still looking into his eyes, he smiles then starts to speak "life is rocky but if your always with me I know it will be ok. You are strong and I believe in you. After all we've been through we're here for each other. I really wished you haven't been through so much and I do too but I wouldn't be here with you so I'm grateful." I feel tears coming down my face. "And I will never hurt you why would I, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Laina Michaels, will you make me the happiest person ever and marry me." His eyes glistened, and my heart melts, i love him so much. I grab his wrist and pull him up to me I wrap my arms around neck and let the rest of my tears fall on his chest hugging him tightly. I look up in his eyes "yes. Yes, Blake your the best thing that has ever happened to me" he puts the ring on my ring finger and I put my lips to his. "I love you" he said "I love you too" after laying down on the picnic blanket looking at the view we start to pack up. "you know how I said they're anther surprise besides this" he lifts my left hand. "yeah" I asked "well I got us a hotel room" he said.