Copyright/Disclaimer

Copyright © 2017 by Paris Chambers

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the permission of the publisher (Paris C.) except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. No form of plagiarism is prohibited, failure to upkeep the before-mentioned will result in a fine.

For copyright purposes; I do not own an of the images, photos, music, and/or videos that are presented in this story. All media have been found via the internet (i.e Tumble, WeHeartIt, YouTube, Google etc.)

Though a work of fiction, this story contains real places and establishments which will be both fictitiously and factually. This story is not to promote and form of business or particular place (restaurant, building, etc...)

Main Characters for this story include:

Aaliyah Haughton

     Tupac Amaru Shakur

Special note from Author:

If your not satisfied with this story and just dont like or care for it. Please, don't try and comment to tell me you dont like this story. Just simply delete it out of your library. That seems like the most necessary thing to do. Do not try and make it into something it is not and end up embarrassing yourself after. Because I will reply, and it won't be so nice nor tolerated in my own opinion.

And if you need help, what so ever, with anything, and I mean anything, feel free to hop in my inbox. I help with books and covers (I make my own).

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it.
Love you all!

-ParisBabyGurl