No Fair ~ Monty

"Jesus, Montgomery, could you for once just stop bothering people?" I heard Alex say as he walked closer to my boyfriend and I. Monty randomly lightly smacked Tyler Down on the head as he was walking by, and I was in the middle of scolding him when Alex decided to say something as well. I stopped talking once Alex walked by us, and Monty shoved him. "Monty!" I yelled, grabbing onto his arm. "What the fuck?" Alex said, regaining his balance. He started towards my boyfriend when I stepped in between them. "Y/N," Alex said, trying to get past me. "No, leave eachother alone," I said. Alex glared at Monty for a bit before walking away. "Why do you always stop him?" he asked. "Because you always beat the shit out of him, even if he starts it," I responded. "What, do you care about him more than me?"
I rolled my eyes, "Alex is just a friend. I'm more worried about you getting in trouble." "Just a friend? You sure about that?" Monty growled in my ear, slightly pushing me up against the locker. My breathing started to become uneven, my heart pounding in my chest. "Of course, babe. Just a friend," I said, looking him in the eye. The halls were empty, as everyone was in class. Monty glanced down the hall, then back at me. "Prove to me that he's just a friend," he said, "prove to me that you only want me."
I grabbed his hand and guided him to an empty classroom, the lights still off. I locked the door behind me and pulled him to the corner, and once we were there, I couldn't get enough of him. "Fuck," he breathed as I trailed kisses down his neck. "Wait, are we really doing this in a classroom?" he asked. "Just relax, babe. Everything's fine," I kept peppering kisses on his body over his clothes. My hands making their way to his belt. I let my hand slide down a bit until it reached his crotch, and I attached my lips back to his. I slightly rubbed him through his jeans, making him groan, "shit, Y/N," he whispered. I pulled away and smirked at him before unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants, sliding them down.
I made my way down, hooking my fingers on his boxers, sliding those down as well. I didn't get far before I heard a knock on the door and the door handle jiggle. "Fuck!" Monty whispered, pulling his pants back up. I stood up while Monty buttoned his pants, "go hide in the closet, I got this," I said. He nodded, getting in the supplies closet. I looked around, grabbing a random beaker since this was a chemistry classroom. I went and opened the door, seeing Mr. Porter. "Ms. Y/L/N, what are you doing in here?" he asked. "Oh, I just came in here to find some lab equipment.... For a lab...," I said. He looked around, "uh huh, why are the lights off, and why is the door locked?" he asked. Goddamn, why is he asking so many questions? "Oh, I just couldn't find the light switch, and I came in through the other door."
He looked at me suspiciously, "alright, just get to class." I nodded, "yes sir. I just need a couple more things and I'll be out of here." He slightly nodded his head, making his way to his office. Once he was out of sight, I walked over to the closet, "Monty?" I called out. He walked out, "this isn't fair," he pouted. "What isn't fair babe?" "I was just about to receive a mindblowing blowjob and it was interrupted," he whined.
"Hey, don't worry. Just wait till after school," I winked, setting the beaker down and walking out the door to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all It's me
I'll be doing Ships just Dm me your self description and I'll either dm you who I'll think is good for you or I'll post it in this book(it's totally up to you)