.:TORRENT:.

A pile of something that I would never unsee. A pile of dead bodies. At the bottom; rotting corpses. At the top; Rose's ripped limbs. There were years of dead bodies. Dozens, probably towards a hundred. A decade of dead bodies.

Rumbling, shaking, quaking. It was like standing in an earthquake with a sandstorm circling around my head. Dust fell from the ceiling. A very high ceiling. A ceiling with a large opening that was sliding open. Down fell a body. Bouncing off the top and rolling to my feet. Biting my lip, I nudged the body onto its back. I tasted blood; I could barely resist the urge to scream. There was no face on the body. It was torn off-- like a knife was used to trace his facial features and pry them off. The eye sockets were empty. The nose was bare. The jaw was torn off and his larynx was ripped out.

A tear rolled down my face. Alejandro. I grabbed his hand, the blood on his hands and the stickiness of the puke on mine. Our hands were different, the only thing similar was what was on our wrists. Red, blue, purple and white embroidery floss weaved together.

I still remember that day in school where I tried to teach him how make friendship bracelets. The one on his wrist was my proudest piece yet and the one on mine was his first ever. Landon just killed my best friend. My best friend was dead. My brother. I wiped my tears away, a growl growing in my throat.

You see, growing up I had anger management problems. My parents only did something about my problem after I broke Cindy's arm in the sixth grade. At this moment I wanted nothing more to break Landon's arm and then some. And there was nothing stopping me except a wall of concrete and a few stairs. Landon will have to pay for all this destruction. Even if it the last thing I do. It'll probably be; the last thing I do, I mean.

i know this one is short, but i haven't uploaded recently so i thought i should give you a little more. i don't know when i'll get to the next part, but I'm working on it. bye.