Chapter Twelve:The reunion

Hey guys this is the last chapter to the fic so I hope you like it. I have no idea when I'll write something else due to my lack of motivation and school is about to start. I do however plan on writing something based on the two Thor Ragnarok trailers in it.

                                                                              Bruce's POV

     The fireworks exploded in the sky and Bruce was not afraid. Not of the noise, nor that Hulk would come out, and even if his other self came out there would be no problem because of his great control on him and Hulk had his own teasing personality.

     His better half Natasha was on his left leaning on his shoulder and holding his hand. He leant down to kiss her head and smiled to himself, oh how much he had missed this. Tony was on his right talking to Happy on the phone about something Bruce didn't care to know about,even though Tony was his friend he could be overbearing at times.

     Bruce's back was leaned on Thor's chest. It was comfortable there and some of the sound was muffled. Thor was the surprising one in the equation because most people had no clue how close he was to Bruce and Hulk. The most the other Avengers knew was that they went on an epic journey together across the nine realms and came back as close or even closer than brothers.

     Once more Bruce smiled to himself this was where he belonged as an Avenger and as a friend and as a lover. He belonged where he was at. Home.

                                                                                      The End