My Sweetie pie Candytale Sans x reader

Requests by: FoxtaleWillowYT
A sweet story of Taffy and the reader. FoxtaleWillowYT I hope you enjoy my kitten.💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Reader POV
I have fallen, met a strange, talking, flower, a goat, mom, lady and am now walking through a forest, freezing my butt off. I see a gate looking thing over a bridge.'Who made this? The bars are too wide to stop anyone. Or maybe that not what this is for. What is it for?!' I think while licking the lollipop that Toriel gave me.
"H U M A N  D O N' T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  N E W           F R I E N D? T U R N  A R O U N D      A N D S H A K E  M Y  H A N D." I didn't want to make this mysterious man mad so I slowly turn around and grab his hand. When I do something sticky (No perverts! Away!) is on my hand I look down to see taffy candy all over my hand.(See what I did there? Sans name is Taffy in this AU. Yea Imma be quiet now.) then I look up to see a skeleton.
Taffy POV
I am sitting at my post trying to remind myself that the slippers are not cotton candy. The I see this very sweet looking girl walking this way. 'She is kinda cute, wait what? Well time to do what I do best, get her hands covered in taffy the greatest trick in the book!' I walk up behind her and notice she licking a lolli. 'Oh my Asgore! I think I'm in love. Wait no! I can't love a human! Right?' I shake it off.
"H U M A N  D O N' T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  N E W          F R I E N D? T U R N A R O U N D       A N D S H A K E  M Y  H A N D." She slowly turns around and grabs my hand, which had a bunch of taffy candy in it. I burst out laughing as she looks at my hand.
"The old taffy in the hand trick, that never gets old. Anyway your a human right? That's hilarious. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton." She looks at me with a bright smile on her face.
"Hi my name is (Y/N)" After protecting her from Paps, I let her on her way.' I honestly hope I get see her again, get to know her a little more. What the heck is wrong with me! She'll never feel the same way, I mean for crying out loud she's a human and I'm a......monster.'

Le time skip because Sans is bothering me to go to Grillby's

Reader POV
'I like Sans. He's really cool and cute, wait....WHAT! I can't like him! I mean I barely know him!' I walk up to a huge mountain with a tunnel.( Do you know who's about to make an appearance???🙃here's a hint🐟🐟🐟🐟😂😂)
"Seven. Seven human souls and KING ASGORE will become a god. Six. That's many we have collected thus far. Understand? Through your seventh and final soul, this world will be transformed. First however, it is customary for those who make it this far to hear the tragic tale of our people. It all started long ago.... You know what? SCREW IT! WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT STORY, WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO DIE?!?!?! NGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Undyne yells from the top of the moutain as she throws of her helmet and jumps down and attacks. Soon she has me cornered and about to kill me when some one shouts.
"L E A V E T H E H U M A N
A L O N E, U N D Y N E!" We both look a the person.
"SANS?!?!" We shouted in unison. "Undyne, I know this is a little out of character for me, but hear me out." Undyne looks at me then at Sans, "Fine." Sans looks relieved.
"This human has done many things to the monsters, Paps, and especially me. They helped us, befriended us, and is working on saving us. But they have something of mine, and I want theirs in return." I look at him confused. Then Undyne spoke up.
"They stole from you?! All the more reason to kill them!" She raised her spear.
"NO! Undyne they didn't steal anything. I want them to have it, I'm talking about my heart. They have taken my love and I want theirs in return, if they'll let me have it." I can feel the heat raise in my cheeks." Of course Sans! You can have my love, all of it!" I run to him. He brings me into his embrace and presses his *ahem* teeth to my lips, in a passionate kiss. Afterwards I tell him.
"Your my candy bar." He laughs.
"And your my sweetie pie." (Undyne is fake gagging in the corner.😂)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
How was that FoxtaleWillowYT ? I hope it was everything you wanted. It was 855 words long! Dat a lot of words! I hope you enjoyed and bye for now my kittens!💜💜💜