Terrible twos. Nightmare X baby! Reader pt.2

Request by: Lilacthehedgehog
This one is a part 2 to My Cupcake. I hope you enjoy!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Nightmare POV
I'm in my throne room, watching little (Y/N) play in her pen. I decided to keep her, I don't exactly know why. She just kind of pushed her way into my heart, and has wrapped me around her little finger and it's only been 2 years!
"N$;!IGHT):).MARE!" I heard Error's glitchy voice yell.
"DADDY!" (Y/N) yells out of fear, she hadn't gotten used to my henchmen running in and out of my castle.
"O!/&!h, s,-!?orr;!!y p:!?ri:)nc:)ess." Error apologized. They have given her that name, since well she is MY daughter.
"You better be..." I heard her mumble. Errors face was priceless.
~Magical time skip because of Nightmare going deep sea diving~
"(Y/N)! Eat your vegetables!" This was always a battle.
"Make me!" She yelled back. Anger swept through my body, she just back talked me!
"Excuse me, young lady?!" I asked her.
"You heard me! I said, MAKE. ME!" She screamed again.
"THATS IT! GO TO YOUR ROOM MISSY!" I told her. She ran to her room.
"THOUGHT I HAD TO EAT THE GREEN STUFF!" She yelled before slamming her door, I'd have never thought a 2 year old could have so much attitude, can't wait for teens... I gave her about an hour to cool down before walking to her room.
"Cupcake?" I knocked on her door.
"GO AWAY!" She yelled. I opened the door.
"Look, I'm sorry, it's just you don't need to talk to Daddy like that, ok?" She nodded.
"Now come on let's go watch Uncle Cross fail miserably!" I held out my hand, which she grabbed. I don't want to deal with her terrible twos, but I don't know what I would do without my precious cupcake.