Chapter 21-Step 2, Clothes

"I can't believe her" Victoria signed. "You better believe it" Erin mumbled. After the fight Caroline dragged me all the way to the library. The girls soon joined us and now we're all taking about how we can't 'believe her' while Caroline glared at a nearby shelf.

"Let's forget about her" Elizabeth sighed drawing circles on the table. "Yeah we should," Ella glanced at Caroline, "So what should we talk about. Rosalie shrugged. "We should talk about going shopping later."

"For what this time?" Elizabeth asked playing with her blonde hair. "Clothes, and then we can get Jessy contacts."

"Girls didn't we discuss this already?" I asked tiredly. "Yeah and your getting them" Victoria stated living no room for arguments. "Whatever" I sighed.

"Ugh, when is school going to start?" Erin asked looking around the crowded library. "Hey, your the one who got us to come here so early." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"Yes but I didn't actually mean it" Erin rested her head on the table. "You're unbelievable" Rosalie scoffed.
"I think we should invite Marsha to go shopping with us" Elizabeth stated glancing slyly at Caroline.

"No way we are not inviting that bitch to go shopping with us and that's final" Caroline slammed her fists on the table. We all laughed like lunatics while Caroline glared at us.

**************************

Thank god school is finally over but let's not rejoice yet I still have to get ready to GI shopping. Like I really need it, I mean look at me I'm gorgeous... Okay maybe I do.

I ran into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I sighed relaxing as the water slid down my back. I swiftly scrubbed my body from all things dirty and washed my hair. I dried off and walked out the bathroom. I sat on my bed still naked and looked at my closet thinking that I can't put on any sweatpants or sweatshirt because it's too hot out side. I walked to the closet deciding what to wear.
I picked out skinny jeans, a blue shirt and black Jordan's.

My phone lit up on my bed signalling I got a message. I picked it up to see it's a message from Erin.

Conversion

Erin😘: Girl! R u done?

Me: Yes I'm heading outside

Erin😘: Hurry up!

Me: Kay!,whatever. Go change your tampon.

Erin😘: I just did