Chapter 10-keep me by your side

"Omg Kelsey what are you doing here, I thought you were in bed!"

What the hell is Kelsey doing here?

"Oh yeah-" I wasn't paying attention to Kelsey anymore I was paying attention to Jason who had a blonde at his side. Why couldn't he keep me by his side. He's so nice to other girls and he treats me like shit.

"-cool stuff inside" I didn't quite catch the first part of what Kelsey was saying.

"Earth to nerd" I snapped out of my thought's to Ana waving her hand in my face.

"Jessy, let's go inside, and try to keep your look top secret" Ana said mockingly.

We all walked inside to see a lot of teens grinding, colourful light's flashing, people dancing, loud music, lots of food and alcohol, couples making out and girls screaming. Well since I don't know whose house this is I have no idea where to go. It was a two- story house you could see teens dancing upstairs. I didn't dare to move one more step.

"Well this is the party of the year!" kelsey screamed, "let's burn this sucker down."

Ana didn't move so I wasn't going to move anytime soon but Kelsey was gone in a flash.

"Why are we here again?" Ana asked slowly.

"I don't know, ask kelsey" I replied looking in the crowd to see Kelsey already dancing with a guy.

"We should probably go have fun" Ana stated.

"Ana I don't think that's a- OMG!

//////////////////////

Hey guys haven't updated for a while sorry but I feel like I'm only writing to two people anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Big plans for future chapters.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you
Xoxo😀