II:Sasuke

うちはサスケ
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha expected a lot of things.

He expected to wake up to the sound of his mother calling him. He expected he'd go to school and impress his father. He expected he'd eat the lunch his mother made him, which was mainly tomatoes. He expect he'd beg his older brother to teach him something.

Sasuke Uchiha expected a lot of things.

He especially expected the blonde boy in his class to shut up sooner or later.

But now, he only expects one thing: to survive.

Because there's no mother to wake him up, only a cheap alarm clock that annoyingly buzzes like a screeching chicken. Because when he goes to school, his father isn't there to watch him rise to the top. Because when he eats lunch, he doesn't have his mother's homemade lunch. Because when he goes home, his brother isn't there.

Itachi isn't there.

Not anymore, he scowled. He took everything away from me.

Itachi took my parents.

He took my home.

He took everything.

And left nothing.

No, he left a broken boy.

And a broken promise.

"Next time, okay Sasuke?"

Sasuke Uchiha clenches his hands into tight fists as his mind recounts the memories from that night. They pound on his head, reminding him of what his brother did. He closes his eyes, only to find himself standing in the blood-filled compound, the home he used to have.

The home Itachi broke.

And now, he has to live in his dark silence. With his broken pieces. With his shattered life, while his brother is out there, doing who knows what.

You broke our family. You broke our fame. You broke our happiness.

That night, when Sasuke Uchiha lost everything he'd ever valued, he made a vow. And I'll build it up again, Itachi.

'..."...'

Oh dear sasuke, we all know naruto wont be quite.

So...this chapter is short. These first few chapters will be short so you can get an idea of the main big events of there childhood.

Don't forget to vote, comment! And leave suggestions and what you would like to see.

Again I would like to say thank you to strannyy for helping me!

russian_us-potato out.