XI: Naruto

うずまきナルト
Naruto Uzumaki

Naturo went to his parents grave, but someone else was there. Some higher-up military guard, most likely ANBU (Assassination-Negotiating-Business-Unit) with silver gravity-defying hair.

The man turned to him and took out a combat knife. Naruto slowly walked up to the graves with his hands in surrender, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. I came to visit my parents. Why are you at there graves? How did you know them?"

The man put away his knife and sat down on the grass, patting the spot next to him. Naruto walked up and dropped down, look at the graves with such sad and dark eyes.

"Minato was my teacher of my three man team." Was all he said then his eyes got a far away look in them. Naruto waited patiently.

After awhile the man started talking again. "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Your parents were good people."

Naruto smiled softly at that. "Hey Hatake-san. How come you didn't recognize me? Me and Haruno-san went over and picked Sasuke up a few days ago. "

The Hatake hummed at that thought before standing up, patting Naruto's head as he said, "Come back here, and I'll tell you more." And then he was gone.

'..."...'

Today, the students would be graded for their assignment. They all had to write down what they knew about their teammates.

Naruto wrote: Sasuke is such a teme!!! But he has this sad feeling, and his always looks so angry. He like to train, and he want to revenge his clan and restart it anew.

Sakura, or as she has us call her, Haruno-san. She lost her parents, it turned her cold. I think she tries to hard, she needs to have fun, live a little!

Sasuke wrote: Naruto is such an idiotic dobe. Everyone sees him as a hero. I don't think he sees that in Himself. I know his parents died, maybe that is why?

Haruno-san, all she cares about is school! I think her parents death pushed made her like this, she doesn't like to talk about them, she doesn't live in her childhood house. She is very much like me, but I think there is more.

Sakura wrote: Naruto, his loud idiotic mouth will get people killed. But he has strong will, so perhaps he may be someone.

Sasuke, he understands death and pain. Very strong asset. But his desire for revenge, that will cause the death of him and others in his way and he will do anything for revenge. The elders should keep a close eye on him.

As for grades...

Naruto got 20% (to which he thought was totally unfair), Sasuke got 80%, and Sakura got 75%. What was worse: the assignment count as 35% of their overall grade. Their group grade was a 58%, a hanging F on the verge of nothing.

'..."...'

It wasn't expected that Naruto earned less than 50%, as he included his own opinion and thoughts on his teammates--not mere details and facts he'd gathered.

For Sasuke, he'd been displeased what the fact that he'd earned less than his average score on his assignments. How am I going to justify my clan like this? But, as his mind searched for options, he found that not only did his grade depend on what he did, but what the rest of his team did as well.