Chapter One:

--June 7th, 2018 Shiro, Texas--

        Garrison High, a large school in the community of Shiro, Texas. Teenagers roam the halls eagerly awaiting one of the last and final weeks of the horrid academic year, though a group of un supposing teenagers walked the halls.

        Shiro, the popular kid in the group, lead the team down the corridor. Keith, his close family friend, trailed near behind. Their two other friends Hunk and Pidge tagged along chatting behind them. "Ugh I can not even last another week in the place," Shiro stated slamming his head into his hands. Keith smirked unlocking his locker. "Shiro you need to stop doing that, we don't need you losing more brain cells that you already don't have," Pidge chuckled appearing up from behind her best friend Hunk.

        "I'm not failing my classes that badly!" Shiro exclaims frowning at Pidge. Pidge puts her hands up in apology. "Sorry, sorry," she says smiling. Hunk closed his locker and turned towards the rest of his friends. "So, whatcha guys doing for summer break?" Hunk asked smirking. "My family and I are going on a trip to Hawaii to relax," Pidge said grinning happily. "I'm just going to stay home," Shiro stated shrugging. Everyone turned towards Keith in the excitement of his plans. "I'm just going to stay home this year," He said shrugging.

        "GUYS!" They span around excited for the person barreling towards them. "ALLURA!!" They all shouted. "I-i'm having an end of the school year party on the 14th, will you guys come?!" Allura said panting eagerly. The group all looked at each other then nodded their heads in unison. Allura squealed excitedly for the party she had been planning. "Come on the bell's going to ring any second now," she said yanking on Shiro's arm. 

        The rest of the group followed behind the two teenagers. Keith looked over Pidge's shoulder to see a cute boy, getting beat up, probably because he refuses to do the kicker's homework. "Cute?! What the hell am I thinking, I can't think that my parents will beat me, or worse." Keith thought to himself.

To Be Continued...

------------------------------------------

We hope you all enjoy the first chapter of Soulmates. The writing process is so fun making the characters in a similar way they act in the show. We hope you continue reading and enjoying this story.

The Trash is signing off.