Chapter 5: Delivering Thoughts

Jonahs POV:
I need to fix this whole fucking situation I think to myself. What's Cyrus going to think after reading the letter. I hope he reacts the way I want him to. I'm also delivering a letter to Andi. I hope she understands when she reads it. I'm so nervous about doing this. How can I be bisexual, but I'm choosing to be with a boy. Wouldn't that make me gay? I don't really know anymore, I really need to sort my life out. My cutting, my sexuality, and other personal issues, like breaking up with Amber! I really want to break up with her, she makes me so miserable. I have to find an excuse. She hurts me and treats me like her puppet. As I am walking, I see these beautiful bushes that take my breath away I decide to inspect them because they're astounding. And there's berries too. I wouldn't mind berries in my mouth. Whoops that sounded a bit sexual. As I continued my walk I think I see Cyrus, but it turns out it was a weird stalker looking at Kip's house. I had delivered Cyrus's letter after I saw him running shirtless. Oh did I love seeing him like that. I arrived at Andi's house and I see her and Buffy still in the Andi Shack so I seize the moment and drop the letter in the mailbox and I dart home. Hopefully no one saw me.

Andi's POV
"Buffy I can't believe Cyrus is gay." I say
"I can, and you should too" Buffy says
"Do you think he likes a boy?" I say
Buffy then has this weird look on her face and for sure I know something's up.
"Buffy?......is there something I should know?"
"Andi, I have a feeling he might like Jonah, it's just a feeling, he hasn't told me anything yet." Buffy says

Andi: I knew he might!! But why would he do this to me?
Buffy: Andi, calm down, nothing is confirmed, plus you need to stop letting your period get to you.

I get angry with that last comment
"BUFFY LEAVE!"
"Fine by me....oh btw I saw Jonah open your mailbox" Buffy says
"Whatever, I know you're lying now get out"
I say

I call Buffy's bluff and check the mailbox, oh my there's a letter and ITS FROM JONAH!!

--------------------letter revealed later

Buffy's POV:
Omg why has Andi been a ruthless bitch lately. I know she's having mood swings but she doesn't have to snap over a comment like god....chill. Let me go call Cyrus and tell him that it's only gonna be us 2 for The Spoon tomorrow.
---ring----ring_____this caller cannot be reached at this time
Omg, Cyrus always answers the phone, like 100% ALWAYS. Just then Cyrus sends me a private video of him telling me goodbye. I know something isn't right So I run  to his house and knock on the door, but no one is home for the weekend except for him. With my determination, I grab a huge rock and throw it. I end up breaking the window and I get in the house. I run upstairs to his room. I walk in and he's not there so I knock on his bathroom door and I hear grunting. I'm kinda shook because I don't know if he's slapping his meat in there, but I take my chances and open the because I'm worried.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Cyrus screams
Buffy: "CYRUS OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WERE YOU GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE"

Cyrus: "YES AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU I'D BE DEAD!"
Buffy: "and I'm happy you were struggling with the bottle of pills"
Cyrus: Shut up!! I WANT TO DIE
Buffy: WHY?!!!!!!

----Cyrus is silent

Buffy: Well if you're not gonna tell me at least give me the pills!
Cyrus: No way
Buffy: Cyrus give me the pills........GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!!

I run towards him and tackle him down, he drops the pill bottle and I dump them down the toilet and flush them. Cyrus starts to cry a lot as if he's sad that he didn't die. I feel terrible for him. But why suicide?!

"Cyrus what's wrong why would you do this?"
He then hands me a letter from his Jacket pocket and I read it.

Buffy: so u like Jonah!
Cyrus nods*
Buffy: it's okay Cyrus there's always hope and don't worry I won't tell Andi. Look don't do foolish things just cause things don't go your way. Things will get better trust me. And right now I'm not Andi's friend so ur my only friend right now and I'll be with you every step of the way.
Cyrus smiles*
Cyrus: Thanks Buffy, I love you
Cyrus hugs Buffy*
Buffy: I love you too
Buffy; and I'll help you so you and Jonah can be a couple
Cyrus: Really!!?
Buffy: Yeah, anything for my best friend
Cyrus: Hey can I spend the night, I don't want to be alone.
Buffy: Of course.....lets go.
We both walk to my house and chat about our problems with Andi/Jonah. There was so much to Cyrus I didn't know about!

Thanks for reading chapter 5!! Sorry for being late I was busy I'm gonna write The second letter right now (2:02am 7/14/17)

VOTE AND COMMENT