Chapter 9: The First

Cyrus's POV:
I'm lying down on my gurney and I'm pretty sure that I have gained my composure. I have asthma but I've only had an asthma attack happen like once, and I was like 8. I really thought that I had lost Jonah. I saw him...dead. I thought that Jonah Beck was dead. He was gone. He was so pale and cold. There was dry blood across his arms. I have to owe it all to Andi, she found him. Well Bex did, but Andi called Bex and they arrived at his house before me and Buffy could. I have to thank her. I know she's been a bitch lately but maybe she's thought about changing her ways. I can't believe I brought Jonah back to life. It was a miracle. His heart had stopped, but I  like restarted it, I guess. He was in heaven and I brought him back to me...I mean us. I just love him so much and I feel so guilty cause I drove him to this. I texted him very mean stuff the other day....well today actually. Oh my, he did this cause of me. I'm such a horrible person.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jonah's POV:
I really don't know where I'm at right now. I just see the dim lighted room and I'm in a bed. I look to my left and I see Cyrus and my mom?

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I said
"Well, why wouldn't I be here, I heard what had happened and I got here as soon as I could."

"Here?" I said
"Jonah, you're in the hospital, you almost died."
My mom gave me a big kiss on the cheek and A hug while I was lying down. Oh she hasn't hugged me like that in years.

-ring ring-....
"I'll be right back Jonah, I have to take this call."

Work always goes before me, I'm used to it.
My mom exits my room.

"Actually you did die" Cyrus said

"I Did??!" I said
"I saved your life Jonah and I'm so sorry for being mean to you, I didn't mean those words."
Cyrus said

"Cyrus, I'm sorry for almost ruining our future, look at me, I have an IV and I have gotten several blood transfusions, my arms are scarred and bandaged, and my veins barely work." I say

"You're okay, and that's the only thing that matters." Cyrus said

"Oh Jonah I have a question" Cyrus says
"Yeah?"
"What did you mean about "our future"?"

I didn't know he payed that much attention to the words I was saying. I'm all woozy, but I have to tell him the truth.

"Look Cy-Guy, to be honest, I'm bisexual, and I like you...a lot" I say with a bit of regret.

"Reallly!!, you do!" Cyrus says
"You seem excited" I chuckled
"But your letter doesn't make sense Jonah" Cyrus conveys.
"What are you talking about?" I say
"Well, you wrote that you didn't want to be with me, and I was heartbroken because I have a crush on you" Cyrus says.
"I probably mixed them up cause I'm so oblivious" I say

"That makes you cute" Cyrus says

I blush. Oh my god I can't believe Cyrus thinks I'm cute. I'm so happy and giddy.
"Hey Cy, can I tell you something?" I say
"Come closer"  I say
Cyrus leans in closer to me and right when his ear is near my mouth I twist his head and lock my lips onto his. Cyrus didn't pull back, and our kiss was amazing. It's like fireworks and magic at the same time. We both let go and rest our foreheads on each other with our noses touching and our eyes locked. Our first kiss had just happened.

"Hey Jonah, just wanna let you no that we start School tomorrow."

"Oh brother." I say
"Way to spoil the mood" I snicker
"I'll get your work, don't worry Jonah Jonah BaBona"
"Thanks" I chuckle
"I got to go,  my mom is texting me to come home."
"Ok" I say
Cyrus kisses my cheek and leaves.

Oh I love him so much I think to myself.

Cyrus's POV: I
I can't believe Jonah and I kissed. I want him, I need him with me. He's the only one for me. The rhythmic motions our lips made was unforgettable. I really like him, like a lot. But I'm sad to cause Jonah won't be here the first couple of weeks of school. I frolic home and walk inside my house. I open the door to my room

"ANDI?!"

I'm sorry that I've been busy. I'll try to update a lot more. I feel bad but here you guys go.

Please Vote and Comment

Love u guys