Chapter 13: I Love You

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️
Jonah's POV:
I wake up with Cyrus on top of me. I slowly move him off me so I could sit up and rub my eyes. I then realize what me and Cyrus did last night. Wow, me and Cy did it last night. I can't believe I convinced him and it turned out to be the best night of my life. Cyrus and I are both naked under the covers and my morning wood is showing through them.

C: Wow Jonah, you're still hard?
J: No it's just morning wood...
C: what's that?
J: it's a boner in the morning
C: well why don't I get that?
J: It only happens during puberty, and...........I'm pretty sure you've gone through it already.
(His voice is still high, I don't wanna make him bad that he hasn't gone through puberty)
C: so did u save that thing for me?
J: Cy, really? This early?
Cyrus nods and goes under the blankets
J: please Cy I don't wanna cum in the morning plus I have to be home soon.

Cyrus ignores me and starts to rub his cheeks against my cock. He then slips his mouth on to me and I start to moan into a pillow due to how  pleasurable this feels.

Cy continues to suck me off and due to my experience I decide to do something a little different. I see that Cyrus is only sucking my tip and a little bit of skin. While he's sucking I slowly push his head down so he gets my dick entirely. He starts to gag  and I say "sh..shh. Just a little more"
*cyrus gags*
Cyrus starts squirming but it feels good that I'm overpowering him.
I plunge his head the deepest he's ever gone and now my balls are in his mouth as well.  He's swirling his tongue around and I'm just panting uncontrollably.

"Cyrus this feels so good!" I say
Cyrus's eyes are full of lust like he's begging me to fuck him. Cyrus goes up and down my cock and I'm leaking pre cum everywhere. And of course Cyrus slobbers that up.
I snicker at the thought of Cyrus eating my cum. I don't know why, but I find that funny.
"What's so funny" Cyrus asks me
"Nothing" I reply
"Come here" I say
I pull Cyrus for a kiss and we start to make out. Cyrus grabs a hold of my body and he sneakily inserts his asshole onto my wet cock.
"Ahhh, I'm ripping.....AGAIN" he screams
Cyrus then rides my cock super fast and I swear I'm about to cum in there.
I start banging his asshole and we're moaning super loud. I see a tear coming down his eye and he's enjoying it.
"You're so big Daddy" Cyrus tells me.
The slapping sound we make is incredible. I give Cyrus a handjob while he rides me and also a good suck. I never imagined myself with a guy, but I guess I fell in love with his heart. Cyrus makes me so happy I love him so much.
I get Cyrus out of me and place him on the bed. I lie down on top of him in a position where I can suck his dick and he can suck mine. We play with each other's dicks . Cyrus cums first, I don't know how I didn't I was fighting myself to keep the cum in me. His droplets of cum pop out onto my face. I turn to him and he tells me that the cum is on my dimples. I lick it off my face and clean Cyrus off. It didn't get quite messy cause he didn't have many pubes. But on the other hand I had a nice forest. I then started to cum on Cyrus and loads and loads started to come out . My cum went everywhere: on the bed, the floor, his books, and even the dresser he keeps next to his bed.
"I'm sorry" I chuckle
"What a dad" he tells me
"Do u have a Dad kink, or what" I tell him with a snicker
"Maybe I do" he replies.
"Well you can be my son, that obeys me, and I command you to drink my cum" I say
"Yes sir" Cyrus says lustfully.
He slurps it all up and I'm clean.
"Oh we should do this every night" I say to Cyrus.
"Totally" he says.

J: Cy can I shower here?
C: only if can come too..
J: deal.

We take our shower together and kiss and rub each other's dicks. I still don't know how his parents haven't came upstairs to check on us but oh well. We get dressed so we could get ready

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Cyrus and I opened the door to our room and it was Andi and Buffy. We were both shirtless so I understood why they gave us that face of "what did you guys just do". We all decided to sit on the bed and everything was going well until...
"GUYS WHATS THIS??!" Andi says while pointing to bed sheets.
"AND WHATS THAT?!!?" Buffy exclaims while pointing to Cyrus's book collection.
"AND WHAT IS THAT!!??" Both girls say while pointing to the floor.

Me and Cyrus look at each other knowing that is our cum.
Cyrus buries his head into a pillow in shame, while I have to explain ourselves.
"Well guys, that's our........jizz" I told them

"Well you should've cleaned up" Andi said while handing us tissue.
"I'm sorry, I should've never done this" Cyrus says
"No no don't be sorry" I tell him.
"What are we doing Jonah?" He tells me
"No idea" Buffy says
"I don't know, but we don't have to do this stuff anymore, promise" I tell him.

"I just didn't wanna get caught" Cyrus spills

"Nothing gets passed me" Buffy exclaims
"Guys we're 15 years old, there's nothing to be ashamed about." Andi says
"Yeah but you guys are virgins." I tell them.

"WAIT, YOU GUYS FUCKED! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS JUST MASTURBATED TOGETHER!?" Andi yells.

"Yeah we're not virgins." I tell them.
"Well you guys must love each other that much then." Andi says in jealousy knowing Jonah never loved her "that" way.

"I love you Cyrus, a lot....." I tell him
"I love you too Jonah...Beck" he tells me
I give him a hug and pull him close

"Cuties" Buffy announces
We all chuckle and head for the Spoon so we can enjoy our baby tater as the official             "Good Hair Crew".

So I'm sorry to say this but this is the last chapter but the good news is that this will be a series!!! And then I'm writing a new story and they will be out within the next month. Thanks for the support

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
SEE YOU GUYS IN DECEMBER!!