TN | Bitching Birthdays - 43

          The party had officially started; majority of Jewelle's friends were there, Amora, Noelle, Kai, Rosè, and a few distant aunties with their kids and boyfriends

The party had officially started; majority of Jewelle's friends were there, Amora, Noelle, Kai, Rosè, and a few distant aunties with their kids and boyfriends. The only person missing from the party was the lady of the night.

Work by Rihanna was dancing off the speakers as the guests danced and chilled by the buffet table. Jewelle was expected to be late, it was the whole point of the surprise party.

Rosè had her blonde bob curled loosely against her face and dropping to her bare shoulders. She wore a black, strapless short-romper that curved perfectly against her curvy shape. She held a clutch that read "BITCH" in purple glitter to match the purple glitter bracing her neck and collarbone under her arm as she wined her hips into Kai's lap. Beside her was Amora with her long curly hair draping down her shoulders against her tight, spaghetti strapped dress conversing with Greg and Noelle who made all-black look even sexier.

"Music off!" Someone yelled. "The birthday girl is outside!"

Everyone got quiet and Remy shut the music off quickly as they waited for Jewelle to come through the door. Cutting off all the lights, everyone stood or sat complete still. The door opened slowly.

"Surprise!" Everyone jumped up and yelled, turning the lights on.

Jewelle walked in with a white mesh maxi dress with embroidered lace that you could see her brown legs through. The V-neck showed off the little cleavage she did have. Her hair was pulled back, going down her back with a crown ontop. Jewelle's makeup had her looking as if she was turning maybe 21 instead of 17.

Remy turned on Wild Thoughts as her entrance song, her manicured nails helping to pat the tears away. Her best friend smiled bright, entering after her alongside a guy. Rosè smiled, running up to her sister.

"Look at my baby!" She sung, wrapping her arms around her.

Jewelle was lightly sobbing. "Di..-did, you do—do this, Ro?" She asked as she fanned her face.

"Awww!" Everyone cooed as Rosè nodded, embracing her.

"Happy birthday, baby!" Rosè yelled out as she pulled her into the crowd. "It's ya birthday, come on, don't cry."