Chapter 6

That night Viktor laid in bed next to Yuuri who was already fast asleep. He sighed and finally allowed himself to fall asleep. Soon he was having that same night mare again.

He was in the workhouse and the man grabbed his arm "time for your next job Suka" his eyes widened as he was given a black robe to ware and soon was escorted to a mansion of a wealthy family, he didn't understand what they would want with him.
He was brought inside, the lady of the house grinned and looked him over and laughed before ripping the robe from him, leaving him in just a pair of dirty old shorts "look at how pathetic you are. You will never have what my children have!" she laughed and uses a riding crop to hit him across the face causing him to fall "get up you little wretch!"
he stood slowly, his body was covered in bruises from other people he had been sent to.

She laughed as she struck him over and over "GO AHEAD! CRY!" she hit him harder and harder now breaking the skin, he stood there shaking, tears streaming down his face as he was now covered in gashes, blood dripping from each one.

"Don't you dare bleed on my floor" she yelled before using a whip to continue his abuse.
he couldn't take it any more, he grabbed a knife she had on a table and ran at her pushing her down and stabbing her over and over until she stopped moving.

He gasped as he woke up in his bed, next to Yuuri, glancing at the clock, 3:02 am, he sighed  and got up slowly and went to the balcony, he didn't want Yuuri to wake up and see he was crying again, he was weak for letting someone see his tears.

Yuuri shifted and woke up noticing Viktor was gone, he yawned and got up rubbing his eyes and going to the living room "Vitya...come back to bed.." he didn't have his glasses on but he could tell Viktor was crying "...why are you crying.." he went to him and hugged him tightly.

Viktor pushed him away and wiped his eyes "I'm not crying Yuuri..." he hated it when others saw his tears, it made him feel weak and pathetic.

Letting out a heavy sigh he looked out over the sleeping city "Yuuri...have you ever had a dream every night for months?" he asked his lover softly almost a whisper.

Yuuri looked at him and shook his head then looked out at the city as well "No I haven't...is that why you have been so irritable lately? Because this night mare is back?"

Viktor nodded "yes...and...I'm scared...I'm so scared Luke will manage to take me from you..." he looked down at his feet the rested his head on the railing "I don't want to be his...only yours"

Yuuri smiled "Luke wont win...I was trained by the best there is...6-time gold medallist Viktor Nikiforov~" he chuckled and moved so he was under Viktor "Luke will know the taste of pure defeat. I will defeat him with my dance of Eros. A dance just for you" he leaned up and kissed him deeply and passionately.

Viktor kissed back with just as much passion, he slowly moved and scooped Yuuri up into his arms and carried him inside and back to bed not daring to break the kiss "mmmmm~" was all that he let out.
Yuuri pulled away and smirked pinning Viktor to the bed

"I want to play Viktor~" he pulled off his Russian Lovers shirt and kissed along his collar bone then down his chest stopping at his nipple to bite it teasingly.

Viktor gasped and moaned softly, he loved it when Yuuri became dominate, he moaned again as he felt him bite again but harder "A-ahh~ Y-Yuuri" he was already starting to become submissive.

Yuuri smirked and continued kissing down his chest, down his stomach stopping at the rim of his PJ pants.

Looking up at him and grinned "take them off".

Soon 3 hours had passed and both men laid in bed panting clearly exhausted. Viktor stood and looked at Yuuri as he grabbed a towel "I'm going for a shower then we need to get ready. You have a challenge to win"

Yuuri nodded and got up and dressed in his training clothes, he refused to allow Luke to take Viktor from him. He sighed and looked at the 6 gold medals Viktor had on the wall, he hoped one day he would have as many gold medals.

Viktor got out of the shower and stared at Yuuri "One-day Yuuri" he knew what he was thinking, he moved and got dressed and grabbed his bag "Lets go. I will not let you lose to someone like him.

Together they went to Viktor's home rink and started to skate, doing quads,spins, speed drills and much more. Viktor stopped and thought for a moment "Yuuri...you have great stamina and flexibility...I wonder...if you would be able to pull of a triple back flip. No other skater has ever been able to do it. But keep in mind if you fail it could end your skating career"