Final chapter?

It had been several months since Luke had challenged Yuuri and lost.

Viktor had asked Yuuri to move in with him and of course he agreed. Yuuri sat in the bedroom unpacking the rest of his clothes and belongings, he paused coming across the posters of Viktor he had from before they had met, he couldn't help but start laughing.

Viktor walked in with coffee and breakfast "what's so funny Yuuri?" he set the stuff down and took off his jacket then noticed the posters and laughed as well "these must be why you didn't want me in your room back in japan" he looked at the posters before grabbing a pen and signing them "there now there worth a fortune~ if you sell them that is" he smiled and sat next to him.

Yuuri nodded "yea...I was so embarrassed to let you see how much I adored you" he blushed and set the posters aside before grabbing one of the coffee cups Viktor had brought then smiled wide "I'm sure I will love living in Russia with you Viktor. I love you so much." he then moved and kissed his lover deeply and passionately.

Viktor blushed and kissed back melting into the kiss "mmm" he took the cup from Yuuri and pinned him to the bed moving and kissing his neck then moved lower.
It was rare for Viktor to take control but Yuuri loved it when he did.

Yuuri blushed dark and moaned softly feeling Viktor's soft lips grace his pale skin, he gasped as he felt his neck get bitten, he could feel his pants starting to grow tighter as Viktor continued to turn him on.
"ahh V-Viktor~" he moaned softly as he was bitten again.

Viktor smirked and moved his hand down lower rubbing Yuuri's growing excitement "mm my my someone is excited" he kissed Yuuri deeply again.

Yuuri moaned again feeling Viktor touch him, he wanted him badly. "a-ahh v-viktor~" a small wet spot had already formed on his pants.

Soon several hours had passed and both men laid in bed exhausted, Viktor stood and grabbed something from his bed side table "yurri,come with me for a moment" he then moved out to the balcony.

Yuuri followed him confused, a blushed covered his cheek when he saw him in the light of the full moon
"V-viktor..?" he stepped on to the balcony and saw him on one knee.

"Yuuri...I love you with all my heart. So...could you...spend...forever with me?" he held up a ring.

Yuuri gasped and covered his mouth "Vitya...yes! of course I will marry you!" he held out his hand allowing Viktor to put the ring on his finger.