Chapter 4

Celena pov:

I woke up early and went to have shower.i had a feeling that something bad will happen.
Like something will change my life fir good or bad. What has my life instored for me. Where do i stand.
What is my family going through i dint know.rahul is also becoming secretive. I have to talk to rahul.

I had a shower and got dress. Today is the meeting dad will have with that man who is destroying our life lets wait and watch till they come back. I helped mom in the kitchen. I was making a chocolate cake when dad and them came back from the meeting.

Inder( celenas dad): that b****** what does he think he is. I will kill him.

Danny: dad you know too well we cant. If we dont do what he says he will destroy everything.

Smith: danny is right dad calm down sat and think about it. Right now rest we will talk about this after dinner.

Everyone left the room.whats going on.mom had tears in her eyes. This issue is taking a troll on my family. What will i do.oh god please help me. Relieve all the pain from my familys life. Give them peace. I did the icing and kept the cake in the fridge. Soon it was dinner time.everyone ate quietly.

Inder: princess please forgive me for what i am doing.

Celena: dad what you talking about

Smith: we will talk later celena but first please bring me my cake

Celena:you and your cake.wait i will bring it for you.

Everyone ate the cake and danny smith called me in the study. I entered the study and saw dad sitting on a chair.

Smith: princess know this that we love you always. You are our heart our happiness but please listen to me why we did this. Celena you have always got what you want but n life we don't always get what we want; hopes and dreams get washed away so easily, hearts are broken, chances are missed, and we always seem to end up right back where we started.

Danny: Somehow, we'll find it. The balance between whom we wish to be and whom we need to be. But for now, we simply have to be satisfied with who we are.. 

Inder: When you want something this badly, you don't just give up. You fight and fight until you absolutely can't fight anymore. I have fought with myslef to be in this position my daughter.i cnt let someone come and snatch it away from me. I have spent years in making this business.

Celena: dad whats the matter please tell me.

Smith: that guy wants to marry you. By end of this week. We have no option so we agreed. I am sorry princess.please forgive me.

I was shocked why does he want me. I have no words so i walked off from they.   I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure.

This words that my friend told me are now makinb sense.i have to do this for my family.i have to scarifise my dream and marry him.i have to make my dads business safe. Oh god help me please.